Cavendish Kagari couple final England GP

A few weeks have passed since the Portuguese GP, the race this time is in England, an almost local race for Diana, which was with the record public, many Scots and English came to cheer for Cavendish. The Cavendish Kagari couple stayed this time in Luna Nova, as it was closer to the circuit location, where Barbara and Lotte arranged a room for them to stay. On the weekend Akko was the one who got the best results, so much so that Kagari managed to qualify in pole position.

7th April 2019, as usual the Cavendish Kagari couple have a night of much love, even more that it is in Luna Nova, to remember the old times and wake up one facing the other, so Diana is the first to open her eyes and gives a good morning kiss in Akko.

- Good morning my love.

Says Diana.

- Good morning... Who would have thought we'd be sleeping here again?

Says Akko yawning.

- I missed making love here, nowadays we just come to study and prepare ourselves for the future position.

Says Diana.

- Let's get ready, that today will be another race, this time I'll win, it's no wonder I'm in pole position.

Says Akko standing up and stretching.

- Pole position is not a win, so get smart, because last year you were also on pole and finished third.

Says Diana standing up and putting her finger on Akko's forehead.

- So wait and you will eat a lot of magic spark.

Says Akko laughing.

- You can only be dreaming with your eyes open.

Says Diana laughing.

The two of them will take a bath, as well as change, putting on their running suits, after finishing the bath the Cavendish Kagari couple takes a peek at the door to see if there were many people, since apparently in the surroundings of the track they would be full of fans. In Whittlebury, the small village was with half a million people who came just to watch the British GP. Luckily, Diana and Akko kept their discretion and left no one knowing where they would be staying. The two then leave and go to Lotte and Barbara's room where the couple Yanson Parker prepared pancakes for the girls.

- Good morning girls.

Says Barbara.

- It's not for nothing, but I think it's better if you go out with us, we'll stand guard so at least you can come in, I see you here on TV and there are many people at the entrance waiting for you.

Says Lotte.

- Ah we thank you for your help.

Says Diana.

- Give thanks by winning today's race.

Says Barbara while eating.

After eating in Luna Nova, the girls go with the help of Barbara, Lotte, Sucy and some other students in exchange for the couple Cavendish Kagari to give some autographs and take pictures, until the track where the British GP will be held. When the girls arrived, they disguised Diana and Akko, passing through the anthill of people who were waiting for the Scottish and the Japanese, the two get access to the paddock and each one separates in the pits of their teams.

Several minutes later, the racers enter the circuit and start the presentation lap, The weather was cloudy but no chance of rain and it was 12C/53F. Until they line up on the grid in the order of 25/12/21/2/88/27/9/65/55/69/98/44/0/11/17/42/1/66/93/6/93/91/48/31/18/99, the lights signal the start.