Croix Birthday

13 October 2014, a whole week has passed since the Appleton Luna Nova prom, Akko remains a bit confused since Amanda said to her, being a little reluctant to ask Diana if was true, Blair go out into a date with Andrew and is very successful, they manage to know better about each other. The day before was Constanze birthday, the girls made a little surprise to her, but she didn't care at all, before the Tech magic class begins everyone was creating robots.

- Why you guys called me here? The classes didn't even start.

Says Akko confused.

- Today is professor Croix; we're preparing a surprise party to her.

Says Amanda.

- What! How did I don't know about that?

Says Akko shocked.

- I'm impressed to you don't know that since you and professor Croix are so close to each other.

Says Amanda.

- Well I didn't even ask when her birthday is.

Says Akko.

- I hope you didn't ruin our surprise to her.

Says Constanze stanbot.

- Why did I will mess up wi...

Says Akko before she trips on a robot, try to hold into a banner but didn't work and she fall flat in the ground tearing the banner in a half.

Diana looks to Akko and hold the laugh a bit thinking that she is cute, while Amanda and Constanze looks angry to her.

- I said it! You're so clumsy Akko.

Says Amanda with her arms crossed.

- That is an accident!

Says Akko.

- Yeah is an accident but happens with you very often.

Says Amanda.

Then Croix enter a bit early to the room and everyone desperately try to make a surprise to her, some robots shots confetti to Croix.

- Happy Birthday Professor Croix!

Says Everyone to Croix.

- Oh thank you girls, you're awesome.

Says Croix smiling.

- I didn't know that today is your birthday professor Croix.

Says Akko.

- Well you didn't ask to me so yeah today is my birthday; I'm turning 31 years old today and that didn't make me stop the class today to make a party.

Says Croix.

- Oh come on Professor Croix.

Says some girls.

- See Akko if you didn't trip and mess up with the banner we should have a party instead of classes.

Says Amanda.

- Even if was perfect I will keep normal classes Amanda.

Says Croix.

- Well at least Professor Croix classes aren't boring.

Whisper Amanda.

- I hear that.

Says Croix.

After the class is over, Diana goes to Lotte and Sucy while Akko is talking with Croix.

- Girls could I talk to you?

Says Diana worried.

- About what?