Home GP

October 2, 2016, after Akko's first podium at the WBRC, had another race in Spain where Akko and Diana finished first and second, the dry and cloudless weather on the day favored the brooms of other teams, the championship is more than decided between Evelyn Schwarz and Maria Clara, Kagari even managed to get closer in the championship now in an eighth position tied in points with Marina Delacroix of Green Horse, being the best rating of a Victoria racer since 2012.

The day of the 14th race of the year arrives at the WBRC, this time the race will be in a place where Diana and Akko were already used to, so much that both were not even in the hotel, they were at home, because it is the Scottish GP in Weddinburgh, the two wake up with a horn of Laura coming from the other side of the door.

- Wake up your sleepers! It's time to put on those brooms to win today's race!

Says Laura.

- We're already up!

Says Akko inflating her cheeks.

- Are you dressed?

Says Laura.

- No! We make...

Says Akko until Diana puts her hand in her mouth.

- Akko!

Says Diana blushing.

- Okay, I'll wait for you in the kitchen.

Says Laura.

Then Laura goes to the kitchen while Diana faces Akko inflating her cheeks and flushed with shame, the two do their personal hygiene, taking a relaxing bath and putting on the racing uniform, after they are ready, they go downstairs into the kitchen and are soon welcomed with a good Cavendish day.

- Until they didn't take long.

Says Laura.

- Of course, if we delay you would honk to the point of annoying us.

Says Diana.

- I do it because it's funny, I know you wake up on time after the night of love I imagine you had yesterday.

Says Laura holding her laugh.

- Today at least I have a great chance of winning, the weather today has a chance that will rain the clouds do not stop appearing.

Says Diana.

- We will motivate you the whole race, you're home, show that the racer from home is the best.

Says Laura with the clenched fist.

After the girls eat, they take their brooms and go to Bonaly's track, where they separate in the pits of their respective teams, after some time they had their brooms on the track and the grandstands this time were full of Scottish fans, not hundreds more, but thousands of them, and all cheering for Diana and Akko.

- Here we are for another Scottish GP, on this track that has history, since the first edition the Bonaly circuit is on the calendar, of course it had some changes so it could be safer today.

Says Harriet.

- And it's amazing how we had an absolute record crowd, with the grandstands crowded, there are over 500,000 people who came to watch today's race, that's more than the population of Weddinburgh itself.

Says Freya while showing on the screen the crowded bleachers.

Track name: Bonaly Broom GP circuit

Foundation: 1647

Track length: 10.68km

Number of laps: 85

Number of turns: 27