Meeting Annabel Créme

April 11, 2017, a few days after the England GP in Luna Nova Akko had to spend the week in the blue team's room because Kagari lost the race to Diana, which in fact did not make her lose since it was better to sleep next to Diana having a private room just for her than to sleep in the red team's room, The Cavendish Kagari couple leave the Scottish private room, tidy and ready for their school day and meet Lotte and Barbara who were also up very early that day, which was strange because it was the first week of the two weeks of spring recess before classes returned.

- Good morning girls, what are you doing up so early?

Says Diana yawning.

- I ask you the same, why are you up so early? It's 5:00 in the morning.

Says Barbara.

- We always wake up at that time to train and exercise.

Says Diana going to the kitchen.

- We have to keep the body always prepared if we want to win races, but without the exaggeration of the training that my mother-in-law invented for us.

Says Akko as he stretches.

- We woke up as early as possible so as not to miss the hour and have plenty of time to prepare for Annabel Créme's visit to Blightonbury! She will come here to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Night Fall, it's a unique chance only two people in the world will have the chance to have all of Annabel's books signed and still be able to meet her! No one has ever met Annabel Créme!

Says Barbara inspired.

- We know all about Night Fall, when it's time for the show of questions we will answer them all clearly and thus get this unique chance.

Says Lotte.

- And what time will this event be?

Says Diana stretching.

- At noon.

Says Lotte.

- You can only be crazy to wake up seven hours before the event starts.

Says Akko with her hand in her face.

- We're crazy about Night Fall.

Says Barbara,

- That way we can go together, after the training is over, since there is not much to do today.

Says Diana drinking a glass of raw egg.

Then Akko and Diana leave the blue team's room and go for their morning walk, as well as a training session that is a little lighter than Laura's given to them, which consisted of 50 push-ups, 50 abs, pulling the 30-ton monolith which they both still had difficulty pushing near the 5-metre mark and flying with worse brooms, After about 3 and a half hours of training they return to Luna Nova in the blue team room and go to take a bath together, while Lotte and Barbara were asking each other about the volumes of Night Fall, after a few minutes the couple Cavendish Kagari get out of the bath and go to the girls.

- So how was the training?

Says Barbara.

- Tiresome as ever, and what are you going to do in that time? It's still three hours till the event.

Says Diana picking something up from the fridge.

- At least the reward is good at bath time.

Says Akko with a perverted smile.

- Akko!

Says Diana blushing.

Diana and Akko ate some toast and milk they had in the kitchen of the room while the Yanson Parker couple continued studying about the book Night Fall, in which Hannah leaves the room yawning all naked and in pajamas.