Lovely Halloween

31st October 2014, is the halloween Day on Luna Nova, the girls are waiting until the classes are over while Akko is trying to make Lotte and Sucy forget about the bet, until the classes are finally over and Sucy goes to Akko.

- Don't forget about the bet Akko, You're gonna declare yourself to Diana in the Halloween party.

Says Sucy.

Then Akko, Lotte and Sucy go to the red team room change themselves, Sucy has chosen to use a nurse costume, while Lotte choose for a werewolf costume and Akko wear a vampire hunter costume she even pick a whip.

- Oh looks like you're gonna hunt down Diana.

Says Sucy.

- Imagine if she wears a vampire costume.

Says Lotte laughing.

While in the Blue team, Diana is really wearing a vampire costume, Barbara is wearing a rabbit costume and Hannah wearing a cowgirl costume, the three left their particular rooms at the same time.

- Oh how curious, we all leave at the same time.

Says Diana smiling.

- Why are you wearing a cowgirl costume being a British Hannah?

Says Barbara confused.

- Oh now I can't wear an American costume because I'm from Europe? Who are you, the costume check? I'm wearing this because Amanda is wearing a cowgirl costume too.

Says Hannah adjusting her hat with a fake gun.

After all the girls are changed they meet at the Luna Nova courtyard that was with Halloween decorations and some girls are even dancing there, the presence of some Appleton boys that some girls are walking around to be their boyfriends while the blue and the red team girls stare with totally indifference, then Amanda meets with Hannah and they receive each other by a kiss, the girls from the three teams stare completely normal to that, leave Amanda a little confused.

- Oh come on girls! I think this will cause a shock on you, when Lotte and Barbara reveal they are girlfriends everyone is amazed and shocked.

Says Amanda.

- That's because we are the first couple to be formed here and look how natural you girls kissed each other.

Says Barbara.

- Hey girls Akko wants to tell something!

Says Sucy.

- Sucy!

Says Akko blushed.

- Yeah! Yeah! Akko really wants to tell something.

Says Lotte.

- Oh come on, even you Lotte?

Says Akko blushed.

The girls from the blue, green stares at Akko that is ashamed, even Sucy gives a microphone to the Kagari so she can declare to Diana, she's sweating cold and her heartbeat is intense while staring to the Cavendish.

- Di... Diana... Uh...

Says Akko Ashamed and after taking a deep breath.

- What Akko? Are you right?

Says Diana worried and confused.

- (Fuck! Oh shit... I'm so pressed... I'm feeling like a mountain is over my body... Come on Akko... Take courage... If you don't take Diana will think that you're weak... All right I know what I'm gonna do!)