The decisive 2018 Scottish GP

Some days have passed since the French GP, the girls' classes about starting to succeed the teachers and principal Holbrooke returned, starting their another year, where most of Diana and Sarah's ideas were already being applied, now the minimum age to enter the complex magic study was 14/15 years, as well as they had tests to show that the future students were capable enough, The classes were much more complicated for the novices as well, in the WBRC, Diana got a third place in the Spanish GP and Akko a second place, this race won by Julia Villeneuve, for only one point the Scuderia Carlucci does not win the constructor championship, while Diana has very high chances to become champion in the Scottish GP.

Racers championship standings:

1st: Diana Cavendish 2 (GBR) (Carlucci) 100 points

2nd: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari 25 (JAP) (Victoria) 81 points

3rd: Julia Bekker Villeneuve 27 (CAN) (Carlucci) 71 points

4th: Megan Jordan 21 (IRE) (Bekkerts) 64 points

5th: Erika Wolff 88 (GER) (HSP) 63 points

Constructor championship standings:

1st: Scuderia Carlucci 171 points

2nd: Victoria McLaren Racing Team-Zaibatsu 118 points

3rd: HSP 111 points

30th September 2018, was a day like any other for the Cavendish Kagari couple, Diana and Akko were at the Cavendish family residence, as usual Kagari gives a good morning kiss at Cavendish.

- Good morning my future champion.

Says Akko smiling at Diana.

- Heh, future champion, I liked to see, in a few hours you will call me My Lady, I really wanted to see you dressed as a maid hehe.

Says Diana with a perverted smile.

- So wait until Australia, it won't be that easy for you to be a champion.

Says Akko confident.

- Ah that we will see in today's race.

Says Diana standing up.

Then the couple Cavendish Kagari get up and the two go to take a shower and get dressed for the Scottish GP, a race which in all the years that Cavendish never lost, if she wins the race she becomes champion, after they are tidy, they go to the kitchen where they talk with Laura, Bernadette and Saori about the race, the McLaren Cavendish couple were very excited to see their daughter win the race, outside the family mansion there was a crowd of Scots waiting for Diana to leave, as well as witches also around the residence.

- Today will be more intense than last year, I feel more pressure than in the last race here, I admit.

Says Diana while eating.

- Don't look so sweet, just relax and be like you always were during a normal race and that's it.

Says Laura smiling to Diana.

- Yeah Diana, I want you to give everything of yourself in this race, show that you are the real champion, I will be very proud even if I lose to you, because I know that I am against the best in the world.

Says Akko as Laura inflated her cheeks.

- The best in the world is already exaggerating.

Says Laura with her arms crossed while the girls around her were laughing at McLaren.

After this moment in family Diana and Akko go to the circuit where soon are received by the crowd of witches and people, they decide to land on the street and take a walk to the place, while everyone followed them, there were so many people that you could hardly see the street, at each street and intersection, more and more people arrived, until the couple Cavendish Kagari arrives at the place and the whole crowd was screaming for Diana, the girls enter the paddocks and the crowd celebrates.