The best gift

Sucy and Akko finally came to Luna Nova but Chariot still asleep, but before they make their way into the courtyard, the Manbavaran girl holds the Kagari to don't go.

- Akko, how we will enter in Luna Nova carrying an unconscious person?

Says Sucy.

- She isn't a regular unconscious person, she's Chariot Du Nord! We are with a person that everyone thinks is dead for 10 years!

Says Akko.

- Yeah! You don't need to tell her whole story to me and this is why we should be more careful entering into Luna Nova with her, is better for us wait to Chariot awake.

Says Sucy.

- Well but what if that headache makes her be unconscious for hours and even days?

Says Akko.

Chariot is waking up and she's a little confusing looking to the surrounds.

- Where I am? This isn't the forest I was.

Says Chariot confused.

- Chariot! We are in Luna Nova, now we should go Sucy, is just a matter of time to Croix finally meeting her.

Says Akko.

- Luna Nova? What is this place? Croix? This name sounds so familiar but I couldn't get.

Says Chariot confused.

- Wait, you didn't remember anything that happened in your life?

Says Akko.

- I only know that my name is Chariot Du Nord and I was 10 years surviving into that damn forest, but how did you girls leave there?

Says Chariot before Sucy and Akko shows her wands and brooms.

- Magic!

Says Akko.

- Magic? This thing is real?

Says Chariot confused.

- Well that accident really messes up with your head to the point of don't know about magic.

Says Akko.

- Accident? Well I'm very confused with this, but thank you for helping me to get out of that damned forest, but can you help me to find a place to stay?

Says Chariot.

- Don't worry about that Chariot. That place is where you will stay, Croix will be very happy to know you're alive, but we need to sneak past there.

Says Akko pointing to Luna Nova.

Akko, Sucy and Chariot sneak through Luna Nova, while in the corridors, the Manbavaran girl goes to the red team room, The Du Nord and the Kagari are walking to the Croix room.

- Whoa this cave is so huge! Is very different from the cave I was used to live, the walls are made from a different type of rock and there's magic torches that keep here bright.

Says Chariot impressed until they finally came to Croix room.

- Professor Croix, there's a surprise for you.

Says Akko knocking on the door.

While in the room, Croix was looking to a Chariot photo, when she finally hears Akko knocking on the door.

- (Oh Chariot, I miss you so much, the only gift I want is know that you're alive and find where you are, well at least Akko is gonna give a nice gift, she's the best thing happened in this whole 10 years without you).