The perfect broom

21 September 2014, 8 days remaining until the broom relay, Akko training results are still the same but just for a little improved, while in the green team room Amanda has awake and she notices that Constanze isn't there.

- Cons?

Says Amanda trying to find Constanze.

- (Maybe she is on the basement)

Amanda goes to Constanze bed but when she is going to push the lever Constanze has entered in the room.

- Oh where you are Cons?

Says Amanda confused.

- I'm just going for a walk.

Says Constanze stanbot.

- Well we have to plan about the broom so what do we need to make the broom goes faster?

Says Amanda.

- Come with me and push the lever.

Says Constanze stanbot.

Amanda pushes the lever and they both go to the basement, then walks to a blackboard showing how the broom will looks like.

- You should say to me earlier, one week is just impossible to make a broom.

Says Constanze stanbot.

- I'm sorry cons, well maybe is better to postpone this to the next year...

Says Amanda discouraged and looking down.

- Hey! I said that is impossible, but I didn't say I'm not going to do, now look to the other board and you will know what we need to make a perfect broom.

Says Constaze stanbot while Constanze is pointing to the board.

- So we only need to buy these things to create the perfect broom?

Says Amanda.

- I hope is perfect because we didn't even have time to test.

Says Constanze stanbot.

- Well at least I have money to buy all these things so I'm going to the magic shop, is just a matter of time for our team win the broom relay.

Says Amanda leaving.

- (I'm sorry about that Akko, I'm gonna help Amanda, her motivation really cheer me up, maybe she'll notice in the day).

Amanda leaves Luna Nova and goes to the magic shop,, but when she entered there was the red team trio there.

- Amanda? What brings you here?

Says Akko

- Well I want to know what brings you here.

Says Amanda.

- We are here to buy a new crystal ball for Lotte.

Says Akko pointing to Lotte.

- That's because Akko broke the other crystal ball.

Says Sucy.

- I said that was an accident, I was just curious and I'm sorry about that Lotte, I'll pay for the new crystal ball.

Says Akko.

- I'm fine Akko, you don't new to feel so guilty about that.

Says Lotte.

While Lotte is picking the new crystal ball, Amanda and Akko were looking at the shop and then they stop and look very impressed to a broom that is chained.