Let's kick out Akko from Luna Nova

November 5, 2015, Another normal day of class in Luna Nova as usual, due to being a Finellan class for third year students, Chloé was in her room relaxing in bed and watching her roommates leaving and her roommates were very surprised that Chloé didn't go with Elfriede to Finellan's classes.

- Chloé, it's been over a month since you've been to Finellan's classes, you may end up failing.

Says Elfriede.

- I have classes with Finellan at different times, no need to worry.

Says Chloé.

- So what did Finellan spell in the class last week?

Says Elfriede.

- Do I owe you any satisfaction?

Says Chloé.

- Come on Elfriede, don't waste your time with Chloé.

Says Sarah leaving the room.

Sarah and Elfriede leave the yellow team's room, as each one is from different years, the Bernhardt went to magic history class and the Schwarz went to magic etiquette class as she was a third-year student, as well as Chloé, who closes the bedroom door, closes all the windows in the room, rips off her clothes and walks to her private room.

- (Oh Diana Cavendish, How I wanted to be here with you, at least for an hour I have a moment of my own, in this huge room where I have privacy to express my feelings about Diana).

Chloé ends up revealing that she was hiding a dakimura with the photo of Diana Cavendish and takes it to the living room together with a painting which Depailler places in the middle of the room and the dakimura sits on a bench, the Frenchwoman sat on the sofa with her legs crossed serving as a naked model but as it was only a pillow, Chloé left her right hand out of the hidden sofa while drawing on the painting with magic.

- Stop moving, Chloe, I'm not gonna be able to draw you that way.

Says "Diana" Dakimura which was nothing but a Chloé spell.

- Sorry Cavendish my love, I was just feeling something between my legs.

Says Chloé blushing.

- If this thing is not to wet your heart between your legs then I will continue here with this work of art which is your body my mademoiselle.

Says "Diana" pointing the floating pen at the middle of Chloé's legs.

- Draw me like one of your French witches.

Says Chloé in a sensual tone.

While Chloé kept smiling staring at Diana's Dakimura, the bedroom door was opened and Elfriede ended up inadvertently entering what made Chloé freeze with shame and covered herself using magic with a blanket while the Schwarz entered hiding her face with shame and took the notebook that was on the table beside the sofa, the same notice that had a painting and got curious while Depailler got angry.

- You didn't see anything Elfriede, just take your fucking notebook and don't tell anyone, I'll do whatever you want later.

Says Chloé.

- Everything I want?

Says Elfriede blushing and raising her left eyebrow.

- Even sex, but doesn't tell Sarah about it, or anyone.

Says Chloé discovering the body with the blanket.

- E... I, uh... Eh... C... Chloé...

Says Elfriede stained and hypnotized by Chloé's body.