Playing in the snow on July part 2

Away from the inn where the 3 couples were staying, in Weddinburgh, at the Du Nord Meridies family residence, Madeleine was visiting Chariot and Croix, while little Harriet played with Sarah and Violet, all three played with magic and even little Watson shows how to do a spell, which left them both impressed and excited to try to do some spell.

- Who would have thought it would be around here in the United Kingdom, and expensive as the summer here is tasty, I'm loving living in Scotland, summer is like the winter in Adelaide, the weather is very pleasant and outside there's snow on some days, I've never seen Harriet so lively...

Says cheerful Madeleine.

- And it was kind of nice of you to come here, so we can see each other more often.

Says Croix with a smile on her face.

- All that was missing was you to complete our trio...

Says Chariot.

- But in all that time I haven't visited Lucy... since she was arrested to be honest...

Says Madeleine.

- Why is that? From what I hear from her daughters, Lucy's trying to change.

Says Chariot curious.

- Does she have daughters? But the only person Lucy was connected to was Daryl Cavendish... You mean... Those...

Says Madeleine shocked.

- I thought you already knew that.

Says Chariot shrugging.

- No! I didn't even know about my sister's sexuality, I thought she was like me... So Lucy was in shock to hear that Daryl died... But Daryl is 6 years younger... her daughters are over 20... That means both of them... How does that fertility stone work?

Says Madeleine shocked and curious.

- Relax, Maddie. You'll see they used it the asexual way, where all you have to do is drip a drop of blood and don't go blaming your sister for it... It was Daryl who manipulated her into doing... Daryl Cavendish is not a flower you can smell, that woman died the way she always lived, bitter.

Says Croix.

- Look... I'm already disappointed to know that my sister is a murderer and now that... I don't know if she really deserves to see me... but I'll try to talk to her and visit her... The 14th, the day two years since that happened...

Says Madeleine snorting as she put her hand on her face.

- Maddie, I think if you visit your sister it might help her change, try to make Lucy a better person, because whether you want to or not in 10 years you're gonna have to hang in there.

Say Croix with her hand on Madeleine's shoulder.

Madeleine agrees with the head, while Sarah and Violet were trying to use magic, the mute could not use magic while the other little Du Nord spoke "kadabra", it turns out some magic sparks, this leaves Croix and Chariot shocked to see Violet releasing her first spell.

- Ah! She did it!

Say Croix and Chariot impressed.

- Mama! I did it!

Says Violet.

Until where Violet was sitting and magical sparks kept coming out of the end of the wand, Sarah managed without using a word and sparks came out that after exploding at the end, which was quite impressive, after all very trained witches could release spells without talking, which makes the couple Du Nord Meridies keep their mouths open while the little girl clapped.