Marianne is going to born

A month has passed since Hellene's birthday, some things have happened in the meantime in the world, the witch flu pandemic was a little more controlled, since the Blackwell vaccine proved to be a real success, little by little the whole world was getting vaccinated and soon things were back to be as before only with a little care.

In the meantime there was another birth, this time the third daughter of Holly McLaren and Mary Brooks, on August 29, 2020, Moira McLaren is born, coming from Holly, which does not take long for the couple to soon make the fourth and last daughter that will be born in 2021, the two even planned to give the name of Nora.

In Luna Nova, the classes were back to normal, and it was necessary that all the students were vaccinated so that they could study there, which was not so difficult to get, all the students enrolled for that year were vaccinated and the classes could continue on a normal day.

12th September 2020, was a Saturday like any other in the Cavendish family, Diana and Akko enjoyed the day off from the academy, which only Kagari who was working in Luna Nova, since after her younger sister's birthday the Scottish woman had to stay at home, since Marianne could be born at any time. It was a normal morning as usual, where the couple woke up facing each other giving that good morning kiss.

- Good morning my love, ready to enjoy my day off to go out for a while?

Says Akko smiling at Diana.

- I really don't know where to go, I'm even a little tired today and whatever it is I'm going...

Says Diana getting up while she was getting out of there and feeling something wet.

- Love... Your shirt... it's wet, I think you must have peed on the bed.

Says Akko.

- Akko! It's not that... Love warns my mother now!

Says Diana lying in bed.

- What was my love?

Says Akko confused.

- My water breaks!

Says Diana in despair.

Akko quickly leaves her room and runs to the room of the McLaren Cavendish couple who were moaning during a love session of the two until Kagari decides to knock on the door quickly and she walks in covering her eyes, but it was only Bernadette biting Laura's shoulders.

- What was Akko? What the fuck is that desperation?

Says Laura confused.

- Bernadette! Diana... Her water breaks!

Says Akko as Bernadette quickly got up.

- Fuck! Our granddaughter is going to be born!

Says Laura smiling.

- Speak less and help more, you come with me Laura; let's see how our daughter is doing.

Says Bernadette opening the closet and taking her medical kit.

The three of them go to the bedroom of Cavendish Kagari couple and Diana was lying there and starting to feel contractions due to Marianne wanting to give the faces, in this Bernadette starts to check on her daughter to see how the situation was and gives a breath of relief.

- The water has just breaks and by the visa Diana will endure this birth, we can do the humanized and the normal.

Says Bernadette.

- Normal! Please, fuck! The normal! I don't want to end up like Croix!

Says Diana feeling contractions.