Laura McLaren VS Daryl Cavendish

12 August 2015, after Chariot's memory was repaired, all the girls returned to their homes, including Du Nord decided not to leave for a while until day 13th, with Rosemary's recommendation, it was morning and Daryl just says a "wake up" for Laura who ends up listening and getting up, McLaren stares Cavendish seriously.

- Wait for me to change.

Says Laura taking her wand and getting up.

Daryl then closes the door waiting for Laura who was changing, she puts on her casual outfits with which she spends the day at home and casts a spell on Bernadette, she stares her wife with a serious look.

- (Sorry love, but this time it's a fight that even I want to take part in myself, I just hope that this spell works and that I don't get hurt with that same fight).

Then Laura leaves her room and meets Daryl who even complained about the delay, but McLaren kindly told her to fuck off, the two walk in complete silence to one of the basements of the Cavendish family's mansion, in which it turned out to be a fighting arena, the two face each other for a while until Maryl and Merril appear there.

- You can't keep a secret, Daryl.

Says Laura with her arms crossed.

- Our mother called us so that we could use healing spells on you, after all we cannot be discovered.

Says Maryl.

- Go ahead; I want you to tell me how you found out about my partnership with Lucy Watson.

Says Daryl with his arms crossed.

- With your daughters right next door?

Says Laura pointing to Maryl and Merril.

- They won't hear anything and they'll stay in their place.

Says Daryl, aiming the wand at both of them and casting a spell.

- A force field in which only the two of us can hear each other? It's kind of genius, Daryl.

Says Laura.

- Genius will be your plan to have discovered everything me and Lucy were planning, including sending the fake tunic, not to mention hiding all this time that Chariot Du Nord is alive.

Says Daryl in an intimidating tone.

- My congratulations on knowing only the obvious.

Says Laura ironically.

- No matter how much you know about everything I do, there's no way you can avoid Lucy's possible arrival, it's only a matter of time before she comes and ends up with you and your little friends' group.

Says Daryl.

- Well as it's already too late for you two I'll tell you everything, first of all, your friend was kind of stupid to attack me on halloween, that already made me suspect you and her having a partnership, but now that things could get worse for you, I know all your steps, because simply Maryl was being my eyes, the same was very well paid to lie to you.

Says Laura laughing.

- So you bought my other daughter? I'm impressed by your move Laura McLaren, your damn family money always keeps me from controlling this family, even more so because Bernadette survived.

Says Daryl with a little anger.

- What's the matter? Surprise with that news? Just don't lay a finger on your daughter, everything she did was for your own good, I know you and Lucy plan to possibly kill us all, so you won't get arrested.