Croix Meridies Broom Racing School

3rd September 2018, a few days had passed since the GP in Ireland, the McLaren family was already accepting more of the news that Holly was actually Laura's daughter as well, the news was somewhat shocking, for the family friends, one of them was the Du Nord Meridies family, who were in shock to hear about it.

It was a day like any other in the Du Nord Meridies family residence, the couple wakes up together after Sarah and Violet jump into the bed of Chariot and Croix wanting to wake them both up.

- Good morning!

Says Violet as Croix and Chariot wake up.

- Good morning Violet, good morning Sarah.

Says Croix rubbing his face.

- We want to take a shower and then go play with Harriet.

Says Violet.

- Sure, just wait for moms to get up.

Says Chariot yawning.

Then the couple Du Nord Meridies get up and the two go with the girls to the bathroom to take a bath, after the bath the girls change and soon Madeleine rings the doorbell where Croix receives Watson, but this time without Harriet, since the girl had to go to school, in this the twins get frustrated until Maddie says that she brought several new toys, which cheers up the girls even more, while Chariot and Croix had a breakfast.

- So love, are you going to start another year at your broom racing school?

Says Chariot eating a chocolate doughnut.

- This time it will have a great motivation for the students, today I will teach them how a racing broom works.

Says Croix eating a strawberry doughnut.

- Who would have thought that it has been four years since Akko arrived in Luna Nova, so much which has happened to us, now you are a teacher in your own school, we have a bakery next door, where the girls meet, many couples form there, it is so cute.

Says Chariot.

- It's been 4 years since I was the happiest person in the world, when on that October 13 I got the best gift of my life... You Chariot... Do you remember how you still looked like a child, saying that Luna Nova was a cave? You were so cute...

Says Croix as Chariot hugged her.

- When do we are going to do that thing called sex?

Says Chariot laughing as she picks up Croix's waist.

- Be careful not to speak too loudly my love, the girls can hear.

Says Croix while caressing Chariot's hair.

After the romantic moment of Chariot and Croix's breakfast, Meridies kisses her wife goodbye, grabs her purse and goes to her broomstick school, where when she arrives she doesn't have anyone yet, but she opens the door and stays at the counter waiting for the students to arrive.

As time went by the students of Croix arrived, the Meridies received one by one until nine o'clock in the morning, most of the students of that period were already trained witches who wanted to climb to bigger leagues of broom races and have the opportunity to run professionally, when finally the time comes, the Italian closes the door of the school and the students go to the room where Croix calls a guest to face the whole class.

- Good morning girls! We are here for another year at our professional broom racing school, many of you will go to BBRT, but before you get there and run in my team I need to show you how a racing broom works, I also want you to be motivated to pay more attention in my classes, so I brought here the most successful student of our school, introduce yourself.