The last race of the 2017 season

22 October 2017, a week after Akko's spectacular race to become champion of the 2017 World Broom Racing Championship, due to Kagari becoming champion, Diana had to stay for a month dressed and serving as a maid for the Japanese, which Laura and Bernadette were laughing a lot at seeing their daughter in a pompous maid's dress, as well as having to behave with manners and a lot of etiquette.

The last race of the year comes, this time Akko and Diana were staying in a hotel, as Madeleine moved to the UK, as always the couple was waking up together after a night of love, where Cavendish kisses her girlfriend good morning.

- Good morning, my love.

Says Diana.

- Good morning cute cabbage, look I'll let this one pass, better be more polite to me eh.

Says Akko smiling at Diana.

- Ah okay Mrs. Kagari, good morning my lady, I'll leave your bath ready.

Says Diana getting up.

- That's my favorite waitress outfit, you know?

Says Akko staring at Diana with a perverted look.

- My lady likes to see me naked, but you know I can't show up like this in places other than our rooms.

Says Diana.

- Exactly that Diana, now prepare my bath, I will wait here, ah don't forget to pass my racing suit, don't take too long, I don't want to leave your red ass.

Says Akko laughing.

- (How ridiculous is that... And there's still three weeks left... Because I went to lose the championship... But you'll see Akko, in 2018 the change will come without massage... That's even worse than my mothers supported this bullshit... I've never been as embarrassed as I am now, but you know... the outfit is pretty comfortable until).

Diana goes to the bathroom and magically prepares Akko's bath as well as the Kagari's racing uniform, which even got up to watch the Cavendish scene trying to iron clothes, something that the Scottish woman was not very used to, leaving the Japanese woman quite worried about it because it could happen of the clothes burning, but miraculously Diana manages to iron the uniform perfectly and leave it on a hanger while she gave a light face in Akko.

- Diana, now I order you to get in the bath with me and start sucking my pussy.

Says Akko sitting on the edge of the bathtub with her legs spread open.

- Of course, My Lady, with pleasure.

Says Diana getting into the tub and starting to suck Akko's pussy.

After a bath session that got too hot, the Cavendish Kagari couple spent that morning and afternoon in their bedroom having sex or playing some Magic Station 4 to spend the day, sometimes Diana had to make some butlers since she was in the room dressed as a maid and the race would only start the night, having to show up at the track around six o'clock in the afternoon.

After a few hours, as usual the two go to the hotel cafeteria where they talk to the other racers before driving the track, in today's race the pole position was Julia Villeneuve, as both Scottish and Japanese were no longer worried about winning the race.

After spending some time in the cafeteria eating and chatting, the girls go to the circuit and separate in the pits of their teams, it was an open night, it was 15C/59F, Laura and Bernadette this time did not come to cheer and decided to stay in the UK, only Phoebe Morris who came personally to see the race of his girlfriend, April also decided to stay and watch the race from home.