Carlton GP

September 5, 2015, comes the date of the race number 12 of 15 of BBRT, the girls of Luna Nova team were training as usual that day, which had the presence of Croix who went to Luna Nova to train the girls, while Emma watched it and was impressed with the training of the girls, even going to Croix to talk with her, already thinking about next year.

- I haven't stopped noticing, but the training you do with the girls on your team is really impressive, Mrs. Croix... How can I say...? I don't know if I want to go to EBRC, I'd like to race on your team next year at BBRT.

Says Emma.

- Emma Bianchi, let me see... That you have talent that I cannot deny, your passing at O'Neill in the last race proves it, but are you sure you do not prefer the Leaf team?

It says Croix with his hand on his chin.

- I think your training is interesting, it's something that seems to really help and if you were such a bad team you wouldn't be competing in the championship, so I know O'Neill will race at the EBRC next year, you'll have a racer at the time to get podiums and even compete for the title next year.

Says Emma confident.

- Okay, you're lucky I'm going to continue and even expand my team for next year, but know that you'll go through all the training the girls are going through, I don't want relaxed racers in my team.

Says Croix.

- So that's a yes?

Says Emma confused.

- You're in for the 2016 BBRT season and you'll be the first student and racer at Croix Meridies Broom Racing School.

Says Croix shaking Emma's hand.

- Thank you, Mrs. Croix.

Says Emma smiling at Croix.

- Thank me by showing good results next year.

Says Croix.

- (That's right! Now that I have a contract next year on BBRT I can be a champion and so it will be halfway to the WBRC! )

Emma is celebrating her contract very cheerful until she's interrupted by Diana putting her hand on her shoulder.

- Hey Emma, we gotta go, the team's calling us.

Says Diana.

- Right!

Says Emma agreeing with her head.

Emma and Diana take their brooms and start travelling towards Newcastle, Northern Ireland, where the race will be held, Chloé was passing by and even watches the Cavendish leaving with Emma.

- (So the bitches are going out for a race? I'll try to find out more about it, it might be useful, but for now I'll let this race pass).

Chloé continues her walk that was to the yellow team's room, while Akko and Amanda were finishing their training and both girls play on the grass after finishing that training.

- These trainings are getting harder and harder, and it's a good thing that there are 3 more races to go before I'm free of this horrible training.

Says Amanda panting.

- This training what?

Says Croix staring Amanda from above.

- It's nothing but Croix... I only spoke on impulse...

Says Amanda.

- (This training is unnecessary of exaggeration, there is no need to stay around knitting the body and forcing everything to even use these muscles, all we do is control the broom, next year I will be free of this at least).