A heated discussion

14 August 2015, Madeleine and her daughter finally arrive in the UK in the early hours of the same day, the Watson decides to stay in a hotel near Weddinburgh, she sends a message to Chariot, Croix and Laura, warning that she had arrived and also noticed that there was a message from Lucy "Meet me near the edge of Weddinburgh near the woods of Brook heights, come with Chariot and Croix, I know that bitch is alive, at 11 o'clock in the morning and don't even think about being late, we'll settle this."

- (Looks a lot like a trap, I'll just call Chariot and Croix here, something we call Laura, since we can't send the authorities to arrest Lucy and I've noticed that Chariot is no longer hiding, which is great).

Madeleine looks at her daughter who was sleeping in her arms and lays her in the hotel bed, she was tired due to the long trip that took almost two days from Adelaide to London and then another commercial flight from London to Weddinburgh, finally Watson could rest in a bed, even if far from her home.

It was about 9 o'clock in the morning at the Morris family residence, a package was at the door of the residence, so Rosemary goes there after hearing the bell ring and it was a small box, in it she was just showing that was from WCI, which made Morris get a very serious expression, when she opened a note that it was a very old tape recorder, it was with a letter from one of the WCI agents.

"Good morning, Agent Morris, we received this tape from an anonymous witness in the CDN2004JPGP case, she made it clear that it was only for the investigating officer in this case to hear and draw her conclusions regarding the content of the tape."

"Sincerely delivered by the WCI office."

Rosemary picks up the tape recorder and takes it to her home, she goes to her private office and starts listening to the content of it and is shocked, almost the whole plan and Lucy Watson's intentions were revealed, as well as the place where the meeting with Chariot and Croix would take place, after listening to the tape Morris gets up and picks up the phone sending a message to Chariot and Croix.

[Rosemary for "Chariot" and "Croix": Come here to Weddinburgh I need you to be with me].

Meanwhile at the Cavendish family residence, Diana, Akko, Laura and Bernadette were having breakfast, Diana and Akko kept staring at McLaren who was already getting sick of it.

- Stop staring at me, I want to fucking eat!

Says Laura inflating her cheeks.

- You know exactly why we're staring at you.

Says Diana raising her left eyebrow.

- So be patient, I'll tell you everything when we're done. All I ask is that you come with me.

Says Laura while she was eating.

- Tell what love?

Says Bernadette curious.

- You'll soon know my good and it'll be something that will make you very angry.

Says Laura staring at Bernadette.

- Baby, I won't be mad at you, I love you baby, even though you're a little relaxed, sometimes immature and even a little rude, I can't get mad at that cute redhead I love.

Says Bernadette with her hands on Laura's cheeks.

- That's something that's gonna make you very, very angry.

Says Laura worried

- What would make me so angry?

Says Bernadette with her hand on Laura's chin.

- You'll know as soon as we're done eating, we'll go for a drive, the four of us, I've already warned Merrill and Maryl to look after Hellene while we're gone.