The Morris witches

25th September 2014, after a day full of revelations in the Cavendish residence, Laura and Bernadette finally sleep together there after 16 years, Daryl didn't sleep at all after Laura come back, Diana and Akko have a nice night after all and they both wake up together.

- Good Morning Akko.

Says Diana smiling to Akko.

- Good morning Diana.

Says Akko smiling to Diana.

- The fort is still there, looks like you're a great builder, but I need to test the resistance.

Says Diana laughing.

- Wait what? Diana!

Says Akko.

Diana kicks the fort and the pillows falls on Akko.

- Hey! I could be drowned from these pillows!

Says Akko.

- Oh I know that you can't because you're soft as these pillows.

Says Diana smiling to Akko.

- Well Diana and what do you think about your mothers.

Says Akko.

- After a long night, I think I just want to know the truth... I knew that was happen... But I taught it was only a frequent dream and an idolization of my mind... But is real... I had a prediction of my future... Laura is really my other mom...

Says Diana sad.

- So are you gonna forgive her?

Says Akko.

- I don't know Akko, she seems a good person to me... But she abandoned our family in all these 16 years... And why my mother hides her from me all that time... I know they are with that curse but I could understand and visit each other in these years... And my aunt... She is the responsible for that and lied to me in my entire life...

Says Diana almost crying.

Meanwhile in Bernadette's room, Laura wake up a little sad and her wife look to her a very worried.

- Don't be so sad my love... Now we are together and in the same home.

Says Bernadette.

- I know... But I want so much to Diana accept me on the family...

Says Laura sad.

- She will accept love, is just the shock of the moment... I'm worried about you too Laura, we didn't even do sex yesterday, isn't normal for you not being in the mood of don't want to have sex...

Says Bernadette hugging Laura from behind.

- If you want we could do... But I'm not going to be the same person I usually am... Well I'm going to the Morris residence... I want to show the truth to Diana as early as possible.

Says Laura standing up and changing her clothes.

- I go with you my love.

Says Bernadette starting to change clothes

- And who is the Japanese girl with Diana? I like her and I've seen her at the broom relay at Luna Nova.

Says Laura wearing a shirt.

- She's Atsuko Kagari, she is the student Diana always says, at the first they aren't very friendly at each other, even with the Japanese girl stealing Diana's first kiss.

Says Bernadette wearing a dress.

- Oh so cute... So they are already girlfriends? She's very cute and adorable person, I like her personality and Bernie... Help me... These jeans can't go up.