Diana's revenge

Some days have passed since Diana was champion in WBRC, Akko won the race in Japan, in that same race Emma Bianchi got the first podium of her career, Diana won the Australian GP, because Cavendish was champion, now is the Kagari who will be employed by her girlfriend, having to call the Scottish My Lady and be super cordial and polite, The Japanese woman was since September 30th being like that, something she didn't feel as ashamed as her girlfriend did, after Maria Clara had to stop racing, Emma even got some points, but it wasn't enough for the team to climb to the third position, drawing points with the HSP team.

Racers championship standings:

1st: Diana Cavendish 2 (GBR) (Carlucci) 128 points (Champion)

2nd: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari 25 (JAP) (Victoria) 105 points

3rd: Julia Bekker Villeneuve 27 (CAN) (Carlucci) 85 points

4th: Megan Jordan 21 (IRE) (Bekkerts) 76 points

5th: Erika Wolff 88 (GER) (HSP) 71 points

Construction championship standings:

1st: Scuderia Carlucci 213 points (Champion)

2nd: Victoria McLaren Racing Team-Zaibatsu 150 points

3rd: HSP 123 points

22nd October 2018, was a day like any other of the couple, who had come back from another race, where as always they wake up facing each other, only this time Diana kisses her girlfriend and then goes out demanding.

- Good morning Akko, prepare a bath for me.

Says Diana with a perverted smile.

- I'm already going My Lady.

Says Akko standing up and stretching.

- Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?

Says Diana pointing to her mouth.

- Sorry My Lady, I am very distracted today.

Says Akko scratching her head and going to kiss Diana.

Akko prepares a bath for Diana, after some time Kagari goes to Cavendish and carries her in her arms to the bathroom where she delicately leaves the Scot who was already naked, but in this Diana decides to sit on the edge of the bath.

- Come suck me.

Says Diana pointing to her pussy.

- Of course My Lady.

Says Akko getting into the tub and starting to suck Diana.

- That's my cute little maid, I love your tongue in my mouth, hmmm.

Says Diana while caressing Akko.

After the bath of the Cavendish Kagari couple, where there was a lot of love between them, they go to the kitchen, where Akko was dressed as a maid and Diana with a more homemade clothes, a T-shirt, sweatpants and a jacket, Besides red velvet slippers that were given by the Japanese as a gift, the Scottish woman sits at the table and is soon served by her girlfriend who even gave food in her mouth, something that Diana asked for, while Saori, Laura and Bernadette were laughing.

- Lost the chance, Akko, you could have been more relaxed with Diana last year.

Says Laura laughing.

- It's really a shame, but My Lady will still carry the change next season.

Says Akko while feeding Diana.

- So dedicate yourselves more to training, because it will be the last season, ah... I hardly wait for your wedding and then to have my granddaughter running around the house... Have you decided on a name?