The last Scot GP of The Flying Scot

Some good weeks have passed since the Irish GP, a lot happened at that time, Megan and Phoebe finally decided to use the fertility stone, in a risky way since Jordan could get pregnant and lose the championship dispute, but luckily who ended up giving signs of pregnancy was Phoebe, who decided to choose the name of Gabriella's daughter, which was a tremendous relief for the Irish.

In Luna Nova much has changed, the new teachers, began teaching, Sucy Manbavaran the teacher of magic potions in place of teacher Luking, Avery Wong the teacher of magic numerology in place of teacher Samantha Badcock, Lotte Yanson who was a long time working as librarian of Luna Nova. Most importantly, when Holbrooke announced that Sarah Bernhardt would be Luna Nova's new deputy director, which impressed everyone, but would continue for some time to come as the provisional director until the new director took over, which opened an even bigger mystery as to who that person would be.

In the World Broom Racing Championship, the dispute for the championship continued among the top five, something that hadn't happened for years, in the meantime there were two more races, a French GP somewhat crazy, where Julia Villeneuve won and the Spanish GP that showed a dominance of Akko, who won from start to the end, without being bothered by anyone. In the championship standings Kagari kept leading the championship and was the one who had more chances to become champion. In question of victories in the whole season that has more is Akko with 4 victories, Diana with 3 victories, with 2 victories Julia, Megan and Emma had the same amount. In the ranking Scuderia Carlucci tied with Bekkerts only that they are in front because the Italian team has one more victory.

Racers championship standings:

1st: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari 25 (JAP) (Victoria) 127 points

2nd: Diana Cavendish 2 (GBR) (Carlucci) 124 points

3rd: Megan Jordan 21 (IRE) (Bekkerts) 121 points

4th: Emma Bianchi 12 (BRA) (Bekkerts) 118 points

5th: Julia Bekker Villeneuve 27 (CAN) (Carlucci) 115 points

Constructor championship standings:

1st: Scuderia Carlucci 239 points

2nd: Bekkerts-Lavoiette 239 points

3rd: Victoria McLaren Broom Racing Team-Zaibatsu 179 points

September 29th, 2019, after a few weeks comes the fourteenth race of the year, the Scottish GP, a race that Diana so much hoped to get at least one victory and thus pass Akko in the standings, in a championship that was in the final straight. As usual the Cavendish Kagari couple wakes up facing each other after a night of love.

- Good morning my love.

Says Diana.

- Heh, good morning baby, is you ready for the big race in your homeland?

Says Akko.

- Ready to win and take the lead of the championship.

Says Diana.

- That if I don't finish behind you in the second position, just waits for me to win and break your record of consecutive victories in your land.

Says Akko laughing.

- And then you woke up.

Says Diana placing her finger on Akko's forehead.

The two girls laugh a little more and go to take a bath, as well as preparing themselves by putting on their clothes, the girls woke up much earlier than normal, because the chance of not even leaving the residence of the Cavendish family was very high, so much so that when they looked out the window the sun was still appearing, the two decide to use a spell to transform themselves into other people, in this case Akko became Saori and Diana in Chelsea, so they would not raise any suspicion when leaving the residence.