Canada GP

16th July 2017, a time has passed since the graduation of the girls in Luna Nova, some things happen in the meantime, Merrill becomes pregnant with Frank, around the 14th Cavendish's pregnancy began to show the first signs, Diana and Akko trained hard to be even better, even more so that Laura had been a little disappointed with the performance of the Cavendish Kagari couple at the Salem GP, Some of the girls moved to live very close to the Cavendish family home, Amanda and Hannah a few blocks away at the England family home, Keiko and Constanze lived halfway to the Du Nord Meridies family home, Avery and Sarah also moved to Weddinburgh, as Bernhardt eventually found out about Diana is gonna succeed Holbrooke, Sarah needed to know as she would become the support principal.

The twins of Chariot and Croix were already over a year old, but it was strange how only Violet could speak something like "mama", "Croa", "Chario", "Sara", "hunger", "aunt Laura" and some other simpler phrases, but Sarah Du Nord who had some problems, the little one did not speak and only grunts came out of her mouth, What was very strange, since the sister knew how to speak clearly, so much so that the couple Du Nord Meridies went to see what it was and discovered that little Sarah is mute, at first it was a big shock for both, but then they got used to and even learned a new way to communicate with the girl.

Diana and Akko were as always sleeping together, but were staying at the residence of Julia Villeneuve's girlfriend who lived in Monteal a bit far from the circuit where the Canadian GP is held, the two change themselves and do the personal hygiene, as well as doing some exercises before wearing their racing outfit, after they go to the kitchen, where Julia and her girlfriend called Raphaella a Brazilian immigrant who moved to Canada, the two made pancakes with maple syrup, Megan and Phoebe also spent the night there, the day before the six girls had a little pajama party and played a lot Ronaldo Kart Mee in the Mahoutendo Mee of the Canadian.

- Good morning, girls.

Says Diana a little sleepy.

- Ah good morning Diana! Good morning Akko!

Says Julia.

- Ready to get your asses kicked?

Says Akko determined.

- Don't think I'm going to let myself be beaten in my homeland, but before the race begins what you think of pancakes with maple syrup is my specialty.

Says Julia smiling at the girls.

- Of course!

Says Akko sitting at the table.

The six eat while also talking about the race that was going to happen and more personal issues such as relationships, sex life, even if they wanted to form families, after finishing eating, the six go with their brooms to the circuit where the Canadian GP would be held, Phoebe and Raphaella go to the stands, while Diana, Akko, Julia and Megan go to the pits of their teams to prepare for the race.

The weather was very rainy, a rain as strong as the one that was falling in the GP in Brazil, they were doing 22C/71F, the presentation lap starts and the girls line up on the starting grid in the order 27/2/25/21/9/65/22/18/98/66/93/6/48/69/55/17/10/11/0/44/1/31/99/42/91, the lights signal the beginning of the race.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out, and so we begin a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

Julia has a perfect reaction time and manages to come out much further ahead than Diana, who take a little longer at the start, almost being overtaken by Akko, but Cavendish manages to hold on to second position, arriving in the first corner even taking an attacking attempt, but the Scot defends herself very well.