The third and last year at Luna Nova

1st September 2016, The first day back to school in Luna Nova, now the girls are in their third and final year, some of the students who have passed the teaching of the human world began to enter magic studies, as well as many new students who came to Luna Nova, want to study at the same academy that Diana Cavendish "The Flying Scot" was studying.

At the WBRC they had two more races which the most recent in Ireland, Akko managed to finish a race in front of Diana, taking fourth place, the race for the title is very close between Maria Clara and Evelyn Schwarz, while Diana, Fey Williams and Erika Wolff are battling for third place in the championship, since the arrival of Kagari the Victoria team has been taking a point after point, climbing from a sixth position in the construction companies to a fifth position, while Akko was in ninth position in the racers championship.

After the ceremony the girls were going back to their rooms, but Diana ended up being called by Holbrooke to go to her room, so Cavendish kisses her girlfriend on the cheek and goes with the director, when they both sit down and Holbrooke faces Cavendish with a more serious look.

- Miss Cavendish, or rather, Diana, you know why I called you here, right?

Says Holbrooke.

- I imagine it's because of the conversation we had years ago about me succeeding you.

Says Diana.

- But at the same time I'm thinking you'll follow in the footsteps of your mother, whom I made this same proposal in 1989, but she denied it...

Says Holbrooke.

- Are you talking about my mother Laura?

Says Diana shocked.

- Exactly her, Laura is an exceptional witch, I have never seen someone like her in all my years, but her mother unfortunately denied the offer to become director of Luna Nova, because it was not her dream.

Says Holbrooke.

- I understand, but I have not given up on becoming principal of Luna Nova, I will still continue my studies to succeed you.

Says Diana.

- So I'm going to start doing some tests only for you during the year with the intention of seeing if you have enough aptitude before you start your studies for good to become the administrator of Luna Nova, I'm getting very old, I was already old in your mother's time, now I'm even older, you never know when my time will come, so I think it's important that someone succeeds me and is worthy to occupy this post.

Says Holbrooke.

- Oh I see, so you can let me do everything I can to succeed you.

Says Diana while shaking Holbrooke's hand.

- Another thing... After you graduate as a principal, I recommend you stop racing on brooms and dedicate yourself to the position of principal.

Says Holbrooke.

- I completely understand, I'm going to have a lot of time left to enjoy the broom racer's career, which I only wanted to achieve with the intention of getting to know Laura McLaren one day and being recognized by her, but I just found out that she actually my other mother.

Says Diana.

- I knew this all the time Diana, sorry not to reveal it before, but it was already in my plans to want to talk to Laura's daughter about succeeding me, since I see a more responsible and mature person than her mother, Bernadette Cavendish's genetics helped her a lot, You have the magic and talent of Laura and the maturity and posture of Bernadette, I would not find a better person to occupy this position, so I think we talked enough, but I just want your secrecy, if you will tell, just tell Miss Kagari that I know very well that you will have a future together.