Spain GP

17th September 2017, after another week where the training of the principal of Luna Nova began, where Sarah and Diana got along very well, to the point of discussing with principal Holbrooke about the administration of the academy, some of the girlfriends of the future teachers knows about Cavendish succeeding Holbrooke in Luna Nova.

Another race day arrives, this time it's the thirteenth race of the year and the result of this one can be decisive for the championship, since Akko was 17 points ahead of Diana, leading the championship in an isolated position, during the weekend, Akko dominated the free practice and qualifying, managing to stay in pole position, with 0.298 seconds ahead of Diana who will start in second position.

As usual Diana and Akko were side by side sleeping after another night of love, where Cavendish had to do her best to please her wife, as Kagari beat her in qualifying, the Cavendish woke up and the Scottish woman gave a good morning kiss in Japan.

- Good morning, my love.

Says Diana.

- Good morning heh... Ready to get your ass kicked for another race in a row?

Says Akko with a malicious smile.

- The French GP you were lucky that my broom broke at the beginning of the race, but don't think that I will let you win so easily.

Says Diana yawning.

- Just hope today I'm determined to get a Grand Chelem, maybe today I'll get my first one.

Says Akko determined and standing up.

- You dreamed too much today, huh?

Says Diana standing up and kissing Akko's neck.

Then the Cavendish Kagari couple do the personal hygiene, put on their racing clothes, go to the cafeteria, where they spend some time talking with other racers and also eating a little, before the race starts, after that brief moment they go to the track where they separate in the pits of their teams.

In the stands the crowd was the same as always, Laura, Bernadette, April and Phoebe, as well as some Luna Nova graduates who always come to cheer for Diana and Akko and fans from the United Kingdom.

Track name: Fabricia Alvarez Circuit

Foundation: 1649

Track length: 8.71 km

Number of laps: 105

Number of bends: 25

Location: Bilbao, Spain

Last winner (2016): Fey Williams (65) (GBR) (HSP)

Fastest lap (of all time): Laura McLaren (72) (IRE) (Leaf-Cossey) 0:48:745 639 km/h (1992)

After Sweden get out of the WBRC calendar, the Spanish GP had the shortest track on the WBRC, but the Fabricia Alvarez circuit wasn't always like that, so much so that in the past it was up to 3 times bigger than before and it wasn't even called Fabricia Alvarez, the name was given after the racer of the same name started racing during the 70's, she wanted to be able to make the country return to the calendar when it was part of the first years of WBRC, But for that the old circuit needed to go through some reforms and Spain itself needed to change so much that after much pressure on local politics the circuit was only accepted to appear in the calendar in 1982, when the tri-champion of the country, Fabricia Alvarez had already stopped racing, it is a circuit stopped but at the same time has sessions of high speed and the size of the track allows many races where the racer who is in front can end up doing a lap up to those who are in fourth and third place, depending on the pace that the race takes.