Akko and Diana's final WBRC season

After the great event that Amanda created about her new broom competition, the SSBT, a few weeks go by. The couple Cavendish Kagari tests the brooms of their teams prepared for a new season that this time will bring a wider competition with the change of the points system that was the same since 1991. The new system now scores the racers who position themselves to the tenth position, in the order 15-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1, and increases the points given in Salem to 20-15-12. This can greatly alter championship disputes, now that each win wins 3 points more in relation to second place and outside that the podium is much more valued than before, in addition to helping smaller teams to get a few more points in the championship, since this season has great chances to be another year in which Scuderia Carlucci will win the constructor championship.

10th March 2019, as usual the couple Cavendish Kagari wakes up facing each other, the two were as usual staying at the fan house, Diana opens her eyes and soon kisses her girlfriend good morning.

- Good morning my love.

Says Diana yawning.

- Good morning, ready for another season? This time the big decision, every race is worth gold, I can't wait to put the name on our Kagari Cavendish.

Says Akko smiling.

- You must still be dreaming, because you will be a Cavendish Kagari.

Says Diana laughing.

After the moment of love of the two of them, they get up and go for a bath, as always that moment where the couple takes advantage to delight each other, after that the two change and go to the kitchen, where they eat a little and talk to the fans who hosted them, they were eager for the race, some even showed to support Emma Bianchi, who was the local and new, right in the first race of the year the Brazilian gets a pole position.

After some time the two go to the circuit, where they meet the other runners and also separate in the pits of their teams, preparing for the beginning of the 2019 season. In the grandstands was a record crowd for the event, besides many local fans, there were also many Scots who travel around the world cheering for Diana, who after the title of the same was only increasing more and more, since The Flying Scot was one of the few people in Scotland who had great success in sports around the world.

The racers start the performance lap while playing "Ecstasy Of Gold - Ennio Morricone". The weather was cloudy with great chances of rain appearing in 30 minutes or less, it was 23C/73F. After the performance lap, the grid lines up in the order 12/2/25/27/88/21/9/65/98/44/0/11/55/69/17/42/1/66/93/6/93/91/48/31/18/99, the lights signal the start.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out and so we start a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

- This is the first race in the next seven months to decide this season! That comes with changes that will bring even more competitiveness!

Says Freya.

Akko has a spectacular reaction and soon after starting he manages to pass Diana and Emma, taking the lead of the race, but soon Cavendish has a very good reaction time and begins to threaten the position of Kagari, while Emma was still confused after losing two positions to the couple.

Lap 1 of 100, the first lap ends with a battle of three runners for the first position, and who ends that lap in front is Diana after finding a gap. All the first 10 racers were going with wings of greater grip, to try as much as possible to open advantage.

- What a race and what a spectacular start! Emma Bianchi is really bringing excitement home!

Says Harriet.