The Watson sisters

30th October 2014, Madeleine has finally came to London, is the halloween Day eve, everyone in Luna Nova is anxious to the party that happens very often there, then Madeleine with her daughter came to Luna Nova to know if Croix is there, so she is talking with the principal Holbrooke.

- How long since you went here Miss Waston. You even had a little daughter, what is the name of the little kid?

Says Principal Holbrooke.

- I'm Harriet Watson, I have 4 years old.

Says Harriet showing her four fingers to Principal Holbrooke.

- Hey principal, I heard that Croix Meridies is a teacher here, is that rumors right?

Says Madeleine curious.

- Yeah you're right; she's the tech magic teacher here and if you want Janitor Ursula could help you to find her room.

Says Principal Holbrooke calling Chariot.

In just five minutes Chariot enters in the room and she stares a little shocked to Madeleine.

- (She is... That brown haired girl... The same Croix hate... Why she is here?)

- (That Janitor Ursula is so familiar, her eyes is like Chariot, I hope, Croix is right here, I miss my friend so much).

- Well Janitor Ursula brings Miss Watson and her daughter to Professor Croix.

Says Principal Holbrooke.

Then Chariot walk with Madeleine and her daughter to Croix room, when they both enters Madeleine calls Croix who recognize the voice and look back freezed and shocked.

- Madeleine...

Says Croix shocked.

- Croix... Long time no see... I came here to say my condolences about Chariot... She is also my friend and I miss her so much...

Says Madeleine before Croix interrupt her.

- Did you come here only to laugh at my suffering and...?

Says Croix angry before Chariot interrupts her revealing to Madeleine.

When Chariot reveals her disguise Madeleine is completely shocked staring at her and then she hugs the Du Nord.

- Chariot... You're alive.

Says Madeleine crying while Croix still staring angry.

- (I can't believe that motherfucker came here wanting to be forgiven for what she did, but her tears... She really cares about Chariot... She feels guilty of what she did anyways...)

- Who is this woman that made you cry mom?

Says Harriet pushing Madeleine pants.

- Oh she's a Mother friend called Chariot and another one called Croix, I don't know why Croix is so angry with me.

Says Madeleine pointing to Croix and Chariot.

- Well Madeleine, I can see that you finally feel guilty about trying to kill Chariot.

Says Croix smiling to Madeleine.

- That's what I came here Croix, I want to tell the truth, I'm the only person who knows what caused Chariot's accident.

Says Madeleine.

- Yeah you know because is your fault.

Says Croix.

- Croix... Yeah you're right part of the fault is mine, I hide the truth for this 10 years.

Says Madeleine.