Ness Broom Raceway part 1

11 September 2015, The free training and qualification day begins, the girls racing in BBRT were released from classes on the day and went to Inverness, Scotland, a town in the Highlands region on the shores of the legendary Loch Ness, Keiko, Constanze, Amanda, Emma, Diana and Akko would have to stay in a hotel, since they were going to stay for the race that will happen the next day, the lodging was free and was paid by the whole BBRT association for all the ruracers, administrators, mechanics and others who work at BBRT, it was very close to the Ness Broom Raceway, after they stayed, Diana and Akko lie in bed together and look at the ceiling.

- Who knew we'd be so far away...

Says Diana.

- I always dreamed of that day, Ness Broom Raceway is one of my favorite tracks, I remember I played a lot at Witches Prix 4, like I loved those hours playing...

Says Akko taking a breath of relief.

- I also love WP4, it's my favorite MahouStation 2 game, Ness Broom Raceway was my third favorite track, only lost to Salem GP and Nordschileife, I don't know how it was putting a track that only cars compete in a race game, in real life it would be deadly.

Says Diana in a cheerful tone.

- Hey Diana, what do you say we play after we get back from the race?

Says Akko.

- Of course! I'd love to, I'll tell you a little secret I found out about this game, I could start the events again and win the prizes all over again...

Says Diana before Akko interrupts her.

- And do the race in Capri GP, several times to win the Zaibatsu HSC Rally raid broom that was worth 250 thousand credits, yes I know this trick Diana, also used a lot to get the 4 brooms of the World Broom Endurance Tournament.

Says Akko.

- I thought I was the only one, who knew this trick, but you still wouldn't let me complete it, I used a more advanced tactic. You know the HSP 190 DBM that was used in the last license? So I got it in the Schwarzwad league B and used it in the Deutsche Besen Meisterschaft championship, as slow as the broom was slower than the others I won and the prize was soon the HSP CKK WBET proto, it was worth 743,000 credits plus the more than 150,000 credits I earned for participating in the championship, so I never got short money.

Says Diana.

- Whoa! I remember this event, I used the same HSP 190 and it was funny how it was the slowest and still I won, I never thought about this tactic, I only put together several Zaibatsu HSC and always got little money, because I put together several just to sell when the day came.

Says Akko.

- See that? You learned something new today.

Says Diana standing over Akko and putting her finger on Akko's nose.

- I love you so much Diana...

Says Akko kissing Akko.

- I also love you my ruby eye Japanese, this will be a race that the biggest rival will not be our opponents, but the track, but do not think I will make it easy for you to win more points from me in this championship, even if you won twice in a row, this is a track that I know every braking point and the right speed of every corner.

Says Diana with her finger on Akko's chest.

- So let's do this, if I get the pole position today, you're gonna have to surprise me with some hot surprises, because I'm hungry for cabbage today.

Says Akko biting his lips.

- And I'm also hungry for a cute little Japanese girl, if I get the pole position, you'll have to surprise me.