The World Broom Racing Championship

13 March 2016, after a long wait, Diana finally arrives at the WBRC, after free practice and qualifying, the day of the race arrives, Cavendish achieved a sixth position in qualifying, where Evelyn Schwarz stayed in pole position, Akko was the only Luna Nova student to travel to Brazil wanting to see the race of Diana personally, using the lines of Ley to travel quickly between continents, a trip that could take 10 hours, takes only 20 minutes.

It was morning of that day, at seven o'clock in the morning Diana wakes up next to Akko, after a very hot night, when the two of them made love, Cavendish kisses Akko on the forehead and gets up, going to the shower to take a bath, the Scot was already naked without having to take off her clothes to take a bath, she gets a little scared when facing the shower, while letting the water fall over her body.

- (As the people of this country bathe in these electric showers and don't take shock... I've been here for three days and I'm still perplexed... I figured it would be impossible for me to get ahead so easily... But I'm already better than Julia Villeneuve, apart from the fact that we're in a better qualifying round than the team last year, apart from the fact that I'm ahead of Erika Wolff in qualifying).

After a long bath the Cavendish puts on her racing uniform and leaves the bathroom facing Akko who was in a deep sleep, smiling at Kagari and then leaves the hotel room, going to eat in the cafeteria, after a few hours Cavendish goes to where the race on the Circuito Giovanna Bianchi will be held, the race would still start at 11 o'clock in the morning, but it was necessary the presence of the racers at 9 o'clock in the morning.

- Diana Cavendish arrived early.

Says Julia Bekker Villeneuve.

- You too, Julia Villeneuve.

Says Diana waving to Julia.

- They say you're Laura McLaren's daughter, is that really true to the point where the WBRC Ownpipe channel posts a video of Laura's top 10 career highlights on their channel yesterday?

Says Julia.

- Yeah, I'm Laura's daughter as much as I don't carry her last name; it's a long story... A lot has happened for it to take me so many years to figure that out.

Says Diana after taking a deep breath.

- Whatever it is, man that's really awesome, Laura was an inspiration to me, the aggressive style and how she went with everything inspired me a lot.

Says Julia.

- But my mother, she kept her concentration and her more aggressive style was well controlled, you are totally out of control Julia.

Says Diana.

- Still, I thought it was a loss that she retired from WBRC in 1995, if she kept going she would surely beat Sarah Campbell.

Says Julia inspired.

- I think so too, even more so what she's done her whole career, but my mom did it for me... She said she stopped so she could take care of me and raise me, only some things happened.

Says Diana.

- I imagine, but hey we could talk beyond the tracks, be more friendly, talk about dating and stuff, what surprises me is that I'm facing the youngest racer on WBRC and she's more mature than me.

Says Julia with a singing smile.

- If distance was not a problem, because I live in Scotland and study in Luna Nova, you live in Canada.

Says Diana.

- That you're right, but Luna Nova? Did you get a recommendation letter from Luna Nova? What's it like there? It's hard.