Barbara and Lotte date

7th September 2014, Akko as usual wake up at the 4AM to her broom training and the results are still the same but I little improved, now Akko could control more the broom and seeing that Croix starts to notice so she has a little plan in her mind, In the warm up Akko could handle the 50 laps panting a little.

- I'm impressed with that Akko.

Says Professor Croix.

- For the first time I can do the 50 laps.

Says Akko panting.

- Now I think you will be ready for the next step of broom training.

Says Croix.

- And what will be?

Says Akko.

Croix casts a spell that made a big black cube appears falling in the ground causing a little shake.

- Well, this is a dark monolith, that could weight ten kilograms or even a hundred tons, well that depends on how much did you choose.

Says Croix patting the monolith.

- And how that thing did is going to help me in my training?

Says Akko.

- Well, just look at that.

Says Croix picking a broom and casting a spell that chains the broom with the monolith.

- So I'm gonna push that cube with a broom?

Says Akko pointing to the monolith.

- Oh nice, I didn't even need to explain, but this isn't gonna be easy, your body will feel too, well be warned that you're gonna push this 10 tons monolith for 30 minutes, I'm gonna measure how much you move each day.

Says Croix.

Then Akko picks the broom and starts to fly and try to push the monolith but is really heavy to push even with the broom, she felt a lot in her shoulders and the whole body, after the 30 minutes has passed she fall flat on the ground tired and panting.

- Oh great Akko, you could move the monolith for impressing 234.

Says Croix measuring the monolith trail.

- Meters?

Says Akko panting.

- Milimeters, well don't be so optimistic; Chariot best score was pushing 300 meters.

Says Croix.

- What! That feel I'm pushed for a whole kilometer.

Says Akko.

- Well today training is over.

Says Croix.

Akko leaves to the red team room while in the blue team room, Hannah has awake.

- (I need to go to the green team!)

Hannah walks to the green team room and meets with Akko in the corridors.

- What are you doing here so early?

Says Akko.

- The same I'm questioning you?

Says Hannah.

- Well I'm going to my room, so don't disturb me and for what I remember your room is on the floor above.

Says Akko.

- I have a important thing to do here and isn't your business.

Says Hannah leaving with her nose up.