Diana's cousin

2nd November of 2014, after a long night and morning, Chariot is a lot happy after doing a lot of the sex thing, they are changing themselves to meet Laura and Madeleine, while in the blue team Akko and Diana have another day playing in the MagicStation 2, in Blightonbuty, Harriet was at the playground playing with some kids while Madeleine is waiting there for the girls that sent a message to her yesterday about the meeting.

- Hey mom look at me! I can fly!

Says Harriet flying in the broom.

- That's very awesome!

Says Madeleine while Laura finally came wearing black glasses.

- Hey!

Says Laura waving to Madeleine.

- Laura!

Says Madeleine very anxious and happy.

Then Laura sits on the same bench with Madeleine and they talk a lot about their present and even about their past until Chariot and Croix finally come and sits on the bench that was in front of them.

- How long since we all four are together again?

Says Laura.

- And you're always bad at disguising yourself with black glasses and this overcoat.

Says Croix laughing.

- And your girlfriend that uses a blue hair and normal glasses as a disguise.

Says Laura laughing.

- Oh fuck you Laura!

Says Croix showing her middle finger to Laura.

- Hey girls please, we're not here to talk about bullshit.

Says Madeleine.

- Yeah you're right Maddie.

Says Laura.

- Is about the accident right Laura?

Says Croix.

- Kind of, firstly I need to say that I meet with Madeleine sister in the Halloween when I was with Bernadette and I don't know what she's doing in Weddinburgh, she even cast a spell on me, maybe is to measure if I have fast reflexes and my strength.

Says Laura.

- I knew that my sister will come here, oh shit why I was so dumb, I was so angry with her that I said I came here to reveal the truth to Croix

Says Madeleine face palming.

- Oh... Yeah Maddie this is a very dumb move, if you said that you come here just to pay some respects to Chariot she will understand and we all are in risk, I knew that is her fault of the accident but I need proofs to that.

Says Laura.

- I believe on you too Laura, she makes this proposal for me days before the race but I clealy refused, now I just want to do what is right, she didn't change in all that 10 years, I kept in a secret hoping to my sister change...

Says Madeleine.

- You don't have any fault for hiding that for us Maddie, now we just want to bring the truth to the justice, but there's something I'm feared... She was at Weddinburgh, only a bunch of people know I was there and I have the full certain that she talked with Daryl, I know they are friends since the 1994 Scottish GP.

Says Laura a little serious.

- Why your sister in law could be dangerous? She put the metal balls inside you and you manage to get healed and Laura, you're the strongest witch I've ever know.