The Canadian GP after the fight

15th July 2018, the next day after the fight between Akko and Erika Wolff, the race day arrives, Kagari is lying in bed and soon gets up giving a good morning kiss at the Cavendish and soon the Japanese get up, but the Scot hugs her by the waist.

- Love... Are you by any chance thinking about going to the race today?

Says Diana holding Akko.

- I'm hurt, I'm not handicapped.

Says Akko while Diana let her go.

- I won't stop you from running today, but be careful... I still haven't been able to fully cure you.

Says Diana worried.

- Stay relaxed love, I'm better off than ever and if that damn Wolff shows up I'll beat her so gladly she'll have regretted trying to break my leg.

Says Akko confident.

Then the Cavendish Kagari couple will take a bath and get ready for the race, while at the hotel where the racers were staying, Erika Wolff wakes up in the bed of Maria Clara who was about to take a bath.

- Where am I? What the fuck is that? Maria Clara? Did we have sex by any chance? What's that fucking pain?

Says Erika confused while looking at her hands.

- You and Kagari, you got in a fight, that Japanese asshole hurt you all, I've been taking care of you this whole time, Erika just now that you're awake, talk the shit you did, I know it's not a flower you smell.

Says Maria with her arms crossed.

- That's cool I admit, I wanted to break Kagari's leg so she would be out for at least more races, which would be a free way for me to keep getting points on her and her.

Says Erika snitching.

- Erika, Erika, I don't know why I still try... You won't get laid, even if you get ahead of her in the standings, Kagari is very faithful to her girlfriend and there are people who like you... People who give you a good time in bed, who have been trying for years to get your attention...

Says Maria until Erika gets up.

- Love is stupid, it's a waste of time, the human being was not made to be monogamous, after a while the person gets sick of the other, I'm just following my nature, understand this Clara, I like how you fuck well, it's even the best, but I get sick easy, even if I don't win the championship you're invited to participate in one of my end-of-year parties.

Says Erika taking off her clothes and getting in the shower.

- (Erika... Why is she so complicated? Because I was fair to fall in love with someone like that... But one day she'll recognize my effort, she'll see how I'm the most dedicated person, if not I'll try it some other way).

Maria Clara takes off her clothes and goes into the shower with Erika, Wolff even asks Rodrigues to touch the German girl's body, while the Brazilian slowly gives pleasure to the redhead, after some time when the girls were already in the paddock, Erika approaches Akko and Diana before they separate in the pits of their teams.

- Look... Sorry about yesterday, I had no control in berserker mode, I almost killed you, but strange you're not so hurt, what a powerful witch you are Kagari.

Says Erika.

- That's because I healed a lot of the injuries, you should have been punished for what you did, Erika Wolff.

Says angry Diana.

- I know, but is my proposal still standing?

Says Erika.