Diana has a half sister

August 19, 2018, another race arrives, this time the Irish GP, Diana and Akko were staying at the McLaren family home and as usual the Cavendish Kagari couple wake up facing each other after a night of love, giving a good morning kiss.

- Good morning my love, ready for another race?

Says Akko smiling at Diana.

- More ready than ever, I still want to keep this 21-point lead on you just to make me the champion in Scotland, haven't you destroyed me in your home? Now it's my turn to be champion in my home.

Says Diana with her finger on the tip of Akko's nose.

- I love it when you get competitive like that, hehe, champion I know you will be, I'd need a lot of luck to beat you this year, but the Scuderia Carlucci broom is working like it should.

Says Akko smiling.

- Oh, so you're gonna hope I get breaks? Keep twisting and I'll break you between four walls.

Says Diana with a perverted smile.

- And since when is that bad?

Says Akko laughing.

So the Cavendish Kagari get up and the two of them go to take a bath together, but this time that simple bath turned out to be a love affair between the two of them, but that wouldn't make them so late for the run, after the bath and the two of them had changed, Diana and Akko go to the kitchen where Laura and Chelsea were spoiling little Saphire, who was still just eating and sleeping, Hellene who was already 3 years old was running around the house and Bernadette was following the girl.

- Hellene! Watch Aunt Chelsea's things.

Says Bernadette following Hellene.

- Bleh! You can't catch me.

Says Hellene until she hits Diana's legs.

- Woah! That's some energy, girl.

Says Diana stroking Hellene.

- Mama cabbage wants to get me, hides me sis cabbage.

Says Hellene standing behind Diana's legs.

- Hey! Get off your sister's little legs, you rusty hair.

Says Bernadette getting worked up.

- Rusty hair is your ass!

Says Laura from the kitchen.

- Bleh!

Says Hellene showing her tongue.

Hellene runs away from Bernadette and the older Cavendish follows the girl, while the Cavendish Kagari couple arrive in the kitchen where they meet Chelsea pulling Laura by the collar and kissing her, Akko and Diana are stunned, soon after McLaren pushes her sister and is furious and at the same time in shock.

- Ah... Diana... No...

Says Laura breathing breathlessly.

- What the fuck is that aunt? In front of your granddaughter! In front of your own sister.

Says Diana as Chelsea got embarrassed and ran out of there crying.

- Look... Bern didn't see anything, did she? Your aunt is kind of... You know... Bern's dying of jealousy with her, I'll tell you.

Says Laura using a spell to close the door and isolate the sound.

Laura takes a deep breath and even changes her tone of voice to a more melancholic one, the same account that Chelsea has always been half in love with her sister since childhood, so much so that Bernadette doesn't like McLaren there for fear of the other McLaren trying something or taking Laura for herself, even more about the years that the Cavendish McLaren couple spent away from each other, Laura even suspects something else about Holly, she never tested for similarities, but Chelsea never showed up with any husband or boyfriend, even suspecting that her own sister got a fertility stone and made Holly from Laura's genetics, after this conversation Diana is even more in shock.