The last Japanese GP of The Samurai Kagari

After the Scottish GP, both Diana and Akko were catching fire in the training for the next race, in these two weeks; it was a constant battle to get the championship that season. In the meantime there is another race, this time the Japan stage, which was as public as the Scotland stage, a huge crowd to see Akko win and even who knows if she will become the WBRC champion. Laura and all the Cavendish family decided to stay in the family residence, so they would not be squeezed by the Japanese crowd that supported both Kagari and Cavendish. During the weekend, Akko and Diana dominated the weekend and stayed in the top two positions, with the Japanese woman in pole position.

October 13, 2019, was a race day like any other for the Cavendish Kagari couple; the two were this time staying in a hotel near the paddock, as the crowd of fans would get in the way of them going to the circuit. As usual Diana and Akko give a good morning kiss after another night of love that had Kagari dominating after she stayed in pole position.

- Good morning my love... Ready to have your ass kicked today and I become the champion?

Says Akko determined.

- That's if I don't beat you and pass you in the championship standings.

Says Diana while yawning.

- It seems that someone is dreaming too much today.

Says Akko smiling.

- Hey! I'm the one who says that.

Says Diana while Akko laughs.

- It seems that I am talking this time hehe.

Says Akko.

The two stand up and Akko soon notices that Diana has formed a biting heart in her ass and faces Cavendish with a perverted smile, the couple Cavendish Kagari then goes to take a bath which ends even in a loving relationship. After the bath that took a while, they eat a little and go to the circuit where luckily the path was not so crowded with fans, since the Japanese were a little more respectful with it, but were vibrating a lot, screaming for the names of the Scottish and Japanese. They even wave to the fans until they enter the paddock and separate in the pits of each team, this time shaking hands followed by a hug saying "Good race my love".

A few minutes later, the runners were already getting ready to enter the track and start the presentation lap, the weather was cloudy and with great chances of rain, since the air was very humid, it was 12C/53F and due to the probable rain that will come the sensation was even colder, but this did not prevent the Japanese from cheering for the "Samurai Kagari".

- And here we are in the fifteenth round of the World Broom Racing Championship! The penultimate race of the year!

Says Harriet.

- Akko Kagari and Diana Cavendish are tied for points! A race that will be decisive to define the dispute for the championship in Australia, which in this case we will have a surprise for the last race which can heat up even more the grand final.

Says Freya.

- But we will not reveal yet.

Says Harriet.

- Megan Jordan, Emma Bianchi and Julia Villeneuve are other names who are in the race for the championship and this race can also determine whether they will continue in the race or stay out!

Says Freya.

- And what an exciting season! Who would have thought that Akko Kagari and Diana Cavendish's final season would be so intense.

Says Harriet.

Then after a few more minutes the performance lap begins, while playing "Gran Turismo 4 - Moon Over The Castle (Extended Orchestral Version)", the racers passed through each curve as they went around the performance lap receiving shouts from the Japanese fans who were impressively cheering for all five first ones. After the presentation lap the racers lined up on the grid in order 25/21/12/27/9/88/33/1/66/8/0/98/91/69/11/44/48/93/17/42/99/31/55/18/69, the lights signaled the start.