The Witch flu

A few weeks after Charlotte was born, at that time more girls were born, Wendoline England O'Neill on March 3rd, she was born in Scotland, as Amanda would start another season of SSBT there, but due to the witch flu she was a little afraid to start and also due to being a mother. Lotte and Barbara's daughter, Rebbeca Parker Yanson was born on March 11 in Luna Nova, the daughter of Fey Wililams and Evelyn Schwarz was also born on the same day, the name given was Elle Williams II, in honor of the first great witch who took the name of the Williams family at the top and finally the daughter of Louis Blackwell and Dana Finellan, called Grace Blackwell Finellan, who was born on March 13.

In Luna Nova the academy was slowly on the rise, but something was giving a slight hitch, which was the appearance of the witch flu in Europe, some countries were beginning to take measures of social isolation and quarantine, since in China the more than 100,000 cases and 20,000 deaths were quite frightening, but many other countries, including the United Kingdom, were not taking this same witch flu seriously, saying that it was all a ploy from China to slow down the economy and get it to the top, that deaths only happened to old people and some witches, what really affected most were the witches.

March 13, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. that day, Laura was still perplexed about the freckles on the Charlotte's back and Woodward's prediction of a major crisis that will plague the world of witches, as well as being very serious about whether she had anything that might affect witches until she started to draw some conclusions about the witch flu, that while she was sitting on the sofa watching television.

- Love... I have an impression that I know what will cause this crisis in the world of witches.

Says Laura.

- What do you mean?

Says Bernadette curious.

- This witch flu... You haven't noticed that it's not just a funny little name; it especially affects us witches in a way that we are considered a risk group.

Says Laura.

- And do you think it has any connection to the crisis Woodward predicted?

Says Bernadette.

- Think with me love, this disease does not affect humans that much, even we witches are having difficulties in finding a way to heal and so I talked to some Chinese, they were angry with the witches and even happened to expel them from the cities so that they do not bring more diseases and this made the witches go to another city and some were even sick, if this is happening in China, I imagine it will soon start happening here, but not at this point of expelling the witches.

Says Laura.

- And then I imagine that human leaders, who are no longer very friendly with us witches, will start to create restrictions regarding magic.

Says Bernadette.

- So this can only be something behind the government wanting to control us witches, since they are seeing this growing number of witches appearing as a threat and we have a very large destructive power...

Says Laura until Bernadette interrupts her laughing.

- Government plan a disease? Laura, you look like those crazy people who put on aluminum hats and talk about conspiracy theories, of a part of governments wanting to control the witches because of our destructive power, I even agree, but creating a disease is already exaggerating.

Says Bernadette.

- Bernadette, Bernadette, believe me, I wouldn't be saying something like that without being sure it could be true. It makes every sense that such a disease affects more witches than humans, and another one who is behind it is some human with power, who is only using it as a political maneuver to be able to stay at the top and start applying absurd restrictions, I hope very much I am wrong, because if it is true less people will believe in magic, and even create a fear about us, with that magic can be at serious risk. Now we are very well, we can use magic all over the world only with our own inner magic, but if the number of people who believe in magic falls, this can make the witches of the future depend on the witch stones to use magic, which will make the witches very weak and if they continue more and more in this decline... Magic can fall into oblivion...