Night Fall fair

6th September 2014, after the first week of Akko in Luna Nova is gone, is Saturday and Lotte was the whole week waiting anxious for this day, because is the Night Fall fair, Akko was wake up 4AM to train with Croix and Blair, the results of the training was the same, with the Kagari having a hard time with the broom and she getting tired after running fighting with the wind, then she goes to the red team room to wake up the girls but they are both awake.

- Finally you appeared Akko.

Says Lotte serious.

- Oh Lotte, I'm sorry about that and Happy birthday Lotte!

Says Akko.

- How do you know that today is my birthday?

Says Lotte surprised.

- Well it was in your profile on the Luna social.

Says Akko.

- Well thank you Akko, I'm waiting you and Sucy to us go out because today is the Night Fall fair, the only thing I want today is to be have the volume 144, will be released today but only 3 persons could get.

Says Lotte.

Meanwhile in the blue team room Barbara was asking for Diana and Hannah go with her.

- Please Hannah! Please Diana! Today is the Night Fall fair girls I waited the whole year for this.

Says Barbara.

- Well we can go, I can understand that is your favorite book well at least we can go out for a while.

Says Diana.

- Diana! Why we will go to that silly book fair, only because Barbara wants. If she wants so much to go, why not you go alone Barb?

Says Hannah.

- Hannah!

Says Diana.

- Okay I will change myself and go out in that silly book fair.

Says Hannah going to her private room.

The girls of the red team, is ready to go to the Night Fall fair, Akko picks her cellphone and send a message to Amanda.

[Akko to "Amanda": Hey Amanda, today is Lotte birthday, how about do a surprise party to her?]

[Amanda to "Akko": Well that's a good idea, but how that surprise party is going to work?]

[Akko to "Amanda": Me and Sucy will go with her in the Night Fall fair, so there's will be free time for you girls go out and make a party].

[Amanda to "Akko": Well we are going to use Cons basement to make the party, but we need a cake].

[Akko to "Amanda": Do you have money there? I can pay you after the party].

[Amanda to "Akko": You're lucky that I didn't spend the 10 pounds, I see you later and don't be so late].

- Hey Akko let's go! You can text in your phone later.

Says Lotte.

The red team girls finally come to the city of Blightonbury to the Night Fall fair, Lotte is very anxious and was pointing to the persons cosplaying saying the name of the characters, but this ends when the girls meet with the blue team girls.

- Why are you here?

Says Diana angry.

- I'm sorry but I don't know how to read minds to know that you're going here with your friends.