The chaotic race

April 4, 2015, a few weeks passed after the girls got the tunic, Chariot was already well adapted and the training that Croix made is very harsh, after all is never too late to be careful in a situation like that, while in BBRT, Akko got another victory and got a little closer to Diana's points, the championship was already in its sixth race and it was already clear that the dispute would be between Cavendish and Kagari, both were far ahead of the others.

Championship standings:

1st: Diana Cavendish (Scotland) (Leaf) 44 points.

2nd: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari (Japan) (Luna Nova) 36 points.

3rd: Megan Jordan (Ireland) (Bekkerts) 23 points.

4th: Emma Bianchi (Brazil) (Leaf) 22 points.

5th: Amanda O'Neill (USA) (Luna Nova) 17 points.

6th: Isabel Harrington (Bekkerts) 11 points.

On the morning of that day in Luna Nova, after Croix's constant training for his team's two racers, Amanda and Akko were lying on the ground tired and looking at the sky that was very grayish, it looked like it was going to rain, the two talked about what the race was going to be like, the sixth race for BBRT would be at the Bekkerts team race track in Glasgow, Scotland.

- It's Akko, today will be a rainy day, we took a great luck this time, every race that had rain you won, this is your chance to pass Diana in the championship.

Says Amanda.

- I hope so, but hey Amanda, why haven't you tried to win a race so far? You got talent, you know that?

Says Akko.

- You know I'm not here to win; I just want to show the world my potential, draw attention with my idea of broom racing stunts.

Says Amanda.

- Lack of motivation as I can see, even if you have a brilliant idea, it is necessary to be a winning witch, who knows one day get enough sponsorship for this idea of yours.

Says Akko.

- That's a big motivation.

Says Amanda in a sarcastic tone.

- Ahh so wait a minute.

Says Akko standing up, while Amanda faces her snitching.

- (What will Akko do now? She's always very clueless).

Akko goes to Hannah who was heading towards the courtyard to talk exactly to Amanda, then Kagari talks to England to motivate O'Neill to want to win a race, Hannah faces Akko back with a perverted look and has an idea while Kagari faces England with a laugh, then Hannah goes to Amanda who was still lying staring at the sky, intentionally she stops on top of O'Neill camp of vision so she can only see the white panties with little hearts that Hannah was wearing.

- Hannah!

Says Amanda blushing, crawling back and sitting down.

- Wow, you're really good at guessing Amanda.

Says Hannah squatting and sitting in front of Amanda

- Who else would wear a heart panty?

Says Amanda blushing.

- Akko said you need motivation to win, so I'm here to motivate you in the best way.

Says Hannah with a perverted smile.

- What form? You're not gonna tell me you're gonna motivate me with sex?

Says Amanda blushing.

- If you can win today's race I'll make you ride.