The disputed 2017 Salem GP

May 28, 2017, 1000 days have passed since the day Akko had entered Luna Nova, much had happened since the first day of the Kagari in Luna Nova, almost three years had passed, she was not the same as when she started studying in Luna Nova, Akko was more mature, she was now an adult and a witch, the broom racer career was a huge success, the Kagari could realize her dream of meeting Chariot and even saved her life, the girl who was considered her greatest rival, ended up becoming Akko's great love, Diana Cavendish the exemplary student who lived several of those moments next to her girlfriend, helped her to grow in her life as a witch and also still remains her rival, but only on the tracks and between four walls.

The day arrives for another race that will take place in the World Broom Racing Championship, this time the much awaited Salem GP that was the stage of Cavendish's first victory in the category, Laura's training was really showing results, before that the Cavendish pinched the almost 7 minutes, but due to the training, both Akko and Diana were very ahead, the pole position was up to Kagari with a time of 6:38:772 ahead of Cavendish's 6:39:116, but something that impressed was not only the close times of the most legendary WBRC racers, but two others who got as good times as the couple, Julia Bekker Villeneuve got the third best time of the day with 6:45:901 and Megan Jordan in fourth position with 6:46:229, none other than the four had gotten a time less than seven minutes.

The couple were as usual waking up in the morning and getting ready for the race that would happen, they woke up side by side giving a good morning kiss.

- Good morning my love!

Says Akko smiling.

- Good morning to you too my epic witch, you're ready to get your ass kicked at this Salem GP.

Says Diana with a perverted smile.

- Let's see who's gonna get his ass kicked here, you're gonna get enough today, you can be sure, it's not enough that I lost my virginity by taking a different way when I took pole position, now you're gonna start liking it because today I'm the winner.

Says Akko confident.

- You only took a few tenths in front of me, get ready Akko, because it's a bit of a painful feeling, but it's also nice to lose your virginity.

Says Diana with a perverted smile.

- Oh you won't make me lose today, know that victory for Salem means more than just a moment of sex that I can have with you later, by the way, if I win you who will be with the whore spell, I changed my mind.

Says Akko with the perverted smile.

- Oh, but then you'll lose so much if you win.

Says Diana laughing.

- And since when is losing out.

Says Akko approaching the face in Diana.

Then Diana and Akko kiss, the two get up and start doing their personal hygiene, as well as going to the cafeteria to eat a little before going to the track, until they finish and reach the Salem circuit, taking a deep breath and looking forward to what would be the first dispute of the Cavendish Kagari couple on the world's largest broom racing circuit.

In the stands, there were fans both from Scotland and many from Japan who started cheering for Akko, which cheered those fans who were not so hopeful that one day some Japanese would be in a category where usually only Europeans and from time to time some South Americans win races, also the presence of some friends of the girls who were from Luna Nova wanting to cheer for Cavendish Kagari, as well as Phoebe Morris and April Jordan who came to see Megan.

The girls were already lined up on the track, which because it was a huge track had no performance lap, just the brooms on the grid and played some music before the starting lights came out, the weather was quite different from Saturday with a very high tendency of rain and some fog, what in fact could change the course of the race and show the ability of the racers with common brooms in a humid weather, since they had to know how to drive the brooms in the claw, were doing 10C/50F on a very cold morning, in the city of Salem, the order of the grid was 25/2/27/21/65/9/18/98/17/10/11/0/44/1/31/99/42/91/66/93/6/48/69/55, the lights start to come out.