Karting

While Diana, Akko, Laura and Bernadette were going to a kart track, in Glasgow, Molly and Beatrice finally noticed that Hannah and Amanda were not there after arguing for a few minutes.

- You guys are so unbearable that Hannah and her girlfriend even went out.

Says April.

- After what the poor thing heard, it's not surprising.

Says Molly having tea.

- Fuckin' Molly, you don't think it's time to talk in front of a girl either.

Says April.

- Our kids are already too big, they're not kids anymore April, but now I want to know something, is Laura's daughter with Bernadette really dating that Japanese girl?

Says Molly.

- According to Megan, they're pretty close to the point of kissing when they're on the podium, I didn't watch the races in person because of Laura's presence.

Says April.

- Who would have thought that the oldest and most responsible of us actually left the whole family for 16 years and now makes Bernadette an idiot.

Says Beatrice.

April faces Beatrice with a bit of anger and explains Laura's whole situation, which leaves Hannah's mother somewhat surprised, but at the same time makes her raise her eyebrow interested.

- Bernadette kept it from me all the time, I could have my chance to invest in Laura and I lost, but what a shit.

Says Beatrice.

Molly and April stares disgusted to Beatrice, she keeps quiet and decides to apologize, then Hannah and Amanda reappear after O'Neill manages to make her girlfriend feel better with her broom stunts.

- Hey where were you guys?

Says Beatrice.

- Amanda was just doing some broom stunts, after what I heard about you mom, I don't know what else to think...

Says Hannah staring at her mother with a bit of grief.

- Hey girls, let's forget it, you were talking about brooms? I watch a lot of your races, I can help you get into the Lancaster Team on WBRC, we're not a big team, but I see that both Megan and Amanda may have a chance to grow their careers, but first they need to go through EBRC.

Says Molly.

- Look I really appreciate your offer Miss Lancaster, but I'm not here to be a broom racer for the WBRC, I want to launch a new kind of broom race style, where style is what counts most.

Says Amanda.

- If you get up there, I can help you with whatever I can.

Says Molly.

- It would be wonderful to run for your team Miss Lancaster, but my results are still not so expressive, I haven't won a race so far and I don't know if my contract with Bekkerts allows.

Says Megan.

- And how long did you sign the contract for?

Says Molly.

- Just for one season at BBRT.

Says Megan.

- So if you want I'll sign a contract for you right now for a whole season for EBRC and if you get enough points we can even see more about this contract, I pay you well.

Says Molly.

- Thank you, Mrs. Lancaster.

Says Megan cheerful.