An unforgettable Valentine's Day

14 February 2016, another Valentine's Day arrives, after another year, Akko had already started racing at BBRT and in the first race the now Croix Meridies Broom Racing School team or just Meridies, got a double winning the first race with Akko in first place and Emma in second place, It was a winter day like any other, Kagari had woken up from the red team's room, as Diana asked her to stay there as she would give the Japanese a surprise, when she woke up she would get up and do her personal hygiene while checking her messages.

[Diana to "Sweetheart": Good morning love, happy Valentine's Day, what do you think about us spending this special day together just you and me? Barbara told me she's going out all day with Lotte and Hannah is in Sweden with Amanda she's having another race, today the blue team's room is all ours]

Diana sent a photo of the room and was with a huge cabin made of sheets and some fake candles around the entrance and the floor was all full of sheets and pillows too.

[Diana to "Sweetheart": Only the goddess of this temple is missing to make presence heh].

[Akko for "Cute cabbage": Ah this way I can't resist love, you really know how to please me].

[Diana for "Sweetheart": Looks like the sleepy head finally woke up, the food here is almost ready, no need to get dressed, I'll rip your clothes off as soon as you arrive anyway].

Akko quickly finished tidying up and doing her personal hygiene, even taking a quick shower, as she came out of a nod to Sucy who was asleep after playing video games on Akko's MagicStation 2 until five o'clock in the morning, so Kagari looks at her cell phone messages to see if it was fast enough.

[Diana for "Sweetheart": Is it ready yet? Because the food here will be out in two minutes].

[Akko for "Cute Cabbage": Of course I'm fine; I'm already on my way!]

Akko starts going down the corridors to the blue team room and as soon as she arrives at the upper class floor she finds Chloé Depailler who faces her with disgust and at the same time the door to the open team room is opened and Elfriede calls Chloé, the Frenchwoman then enters her room while Akko follows the path to the blue team room, while in the yellow team room Elfriede wanted to know why Chloé entered looking down to the corridor.

- It was that mundane one, now leave me alone.

Says Chloé.

- Fucking hell Chloé, how long are you gonna think about Diana? It's been 3 months since the shit you did and you still haven't think and how that long conversation with your moms didn't do any progress?

Says Elfriede angry.

- You don't help either Elfriede! It won't be like that out of nowhere that I'll forget Diana, a heart takes time to forget someone it always wanted.

Says Chloé.

- Now you know how I feel.

Says Elfriede.

- Oh fuck you then, now you're gonna be a pain in the ass just because I didn't want you before.

Says Chloé entering her private room in anger.

Chloé slams the door with violence, while Elfriede tries to keep staring angry but seconds later she starts crying, the Depailler pulls up to the door and listens a little to Schwarz's cries, even taking a peek using the hole in the door, becoming somewhat sorry.

- (Since that conversation with Antoinette and Estelle, I've gotten my hopes up, but all that's going on is fights and more fights, even more than their daughter is a pain in the ass! I hate it so much! Ah! How could such a creature come from such sweet mothers? I thought today would be special...)