Laura McLaren Broom training

12 June 2016, it was 5 a.m., Akko and Diana where in their deepest sleep after a night full of love, while Laura was watching them asleep and holding their laughter until McLaren took the wand and used a spell to inhibit the sound of going out elsewhere, turning on a megaphone she was holding and doing another spell.

- Wake up, wake up! The day doesn't start by itself, get up that whoever makes money in bed is a whore!

Says Laura on the megaphone while Akko and Diana jumped out of bed.

Akko and Diana were naked after a night of sex they had and in that Laura turned her face with shame, while the girls were hiding their bodies with blankets and were somewhat angry, when McLaren turns her face she releases the spell she had done that involved holding some water in the air, wetting them both and making them give a little cry of cold, that even being summer that was 9C/48F that day, which was quite normal in Scotland.

- Mom!

Says Diana furious and trembling with cold as she covered her body with the wet blanket.

- Less bad that you're already naked, at least you're going to take a bath and be quick, I expect you two in the kitchen in up to ten minutes and no fucking during the bath and if you take too long I'll cut off the hot water.

Says Laura in a more serious tone.

- You're gonna play general...

Says Diana until Laura interrupts her with just one look.

- Just because she called me a general wants to see you pay for 10 push-ups now, you look if she's doing Akko.

Says Laura angry and turning her face.

Diana gets a little scared and decides to do the 10 push-ups, which she has no difficulty with, while Akko goes on counting, until finally Cavendish finishes and covers herself again with the wet blanket, dying of cold.

- Now get in the shower, I'll wait for you in the kitchen.

Says Laura leaving the room.

Laura leaves the girls' room and goes to the kitchen while the couple Cavendish Kagari goes to the bathroom to take a bath while they were a bit angry and dying of sleep, the two stayed until complaining a little about how Laura woke them up so early that day, after taking a bath that didn't take long, the two put on more sporty clothes and go to the kitchen where they find two glasses full of a yellowish liquid and a cereal bar the two look at the glass a bit disgusted.

- That's raw egg, that's how you'll get a perfect body made to run on brooms just like that.

Says Laura showing a picture of her where she was naked covering her body with a blanket with a note written "For my Bernie I love you 1991, this body is all yours".

- Mom...

Diana says until Laura notices the photo and moves on to the next one, where it was one from 1992 showing how she had a more defined body.

- You see, these muscles are going to be a little more apparent, since they are two skinny ones, except for you Akko, I know you have a slightly defined abdomen because of Croix.

Says Laura pointing to Akko.

- I didn't know you were that muscular once, Mom.

Says Diana.

- And even with a bad broom like Leaf I was runner-up three times in a row, with a broom that I wasn't even supposed to be so well placed, I was supposed to be at least fifth, but having the body trained and defined helps a lot.