Going for a drive

A few minutes has passed since Akko came to the Cavendish residence, it was almost sunset, Diana and her are playing on the Mahoutendo Mee-U, they're very chilling at each other, until Bernadette knocks on the door.

- Can I enter girls?

Says Bernadette.

- Sure.

Says Diana.

- Can you girls come with me? I need to show something.

Says Bernadette.

Diana and Akko pauses the game and then they both go with Bernadette, which leaves them to the basement garage.

- Why did you leave us into the garage? Are we going to go out for a drive?

Says Diana confused.

- Pretty much it.

Says Bernadette pushing a button that reveals another secret room behind the bookshelves.

- Whoa!

Says Akko impressed.

- A secret passage?

Says Diana.

Diana and Akko walks into the secret passage and there's 4 cars there a red Zaibatsu MRX, a red Carlucci 512T, a silver Hertz 119 GT2 (193) and a black Kerl Heinz 200 AGM, Diana looks amazed to the cars and she even said the name of each car very impressed, while Akko looks confused to her.

- Mom! Now I notice that your surprise is buying the same cars Laura McLaren has won in her career and is even the same color, that's an awesome surprise! I love you mom!

Says Diana smiling to Bernadette.

- Who said that the surprise is over? You can take one of these cars and go out for a drive, except the Carlucci 512T because this car is my preciosity.

Says Bernadette holding the car keys.

- Are you serious about that mom? I'm 16 years old! I can only drive next year.

Says Diana.

- Are you feared of getting caught? Don't worry you will drive into a private route that didn't have anyone don't worry and you can even accelerate if you want.

Says Bernadette.

- Well okay mom I give up I will drive, but if I get cau...

Says Diana before Bernadette interrupt her.

- Diana is a private road, who is gonna caught you? Now choose one of the three cars.

Says Bernadette.

After a lot of thinking Diana chooses to drive the Zaibatsu MRX and Bernadette gives her the keys, then she looks amazed to a sticker on the upper dashboard that was written "A gift from Zaibatsu to the 1991 WBRC champion Laura McLaren of the Leaf-Zaibatsu team".

- (Whoa! Mom even copied the minor details? But Laura didn't show her cars to the public... How mom know about this? She's a better fan to her than me and great manual transmission!)

- This old car is awesome! I remember to see some of them in Japan, people are used to race in the mountains, there's even some people that say about a car named Hachi roku that was called the ghost of Haruna who beats everyone, but nobody knows who are this person.

Says Akko amazed looking to the car interior.

- Haruna? Hachi roku? This sounds like an anime I've seen before, well time to drive this machine.