The love stone cave

14th February 2014 a week has passed since the first race of the BBRT, the relation of Akko and Diana didn't change at all the Cavendish even helped the Kagari explaining how she goes on the track and Akko is really impressed how Diana soft and gentle style make her going fast around the track, but in this day she didn't want to talk about broom racing, it was a snowy Saturday, and Diana have an idea.

- Hey Akko what about we form the fertility stone?

Says Diana.

- Diana we're only 16, why do you want to form the fertility stone?

Says Akko with her arms crossed.

- Oh for the nine witches... I'm not going to use the fertility stone Akko, is just for us to form it and one day in the future we use it.

Says Diana face palming.

- Ohhh, now I understand, why you want to form the fertility stone, but I still want to know how is formed.

Says Akko curious.

- Today we will know, my mom Laura gives to me the two necessary relics, the sacred water and the Cavendish ruby dust, which is inside this little bag.

Says Diana showing the bottle and the little bag.

- So let's form then, this will be like a magic potion?

Says Akko with a shine on her eyes.

- Wait Akko, there's still the best part that is the love stone and we need to go in a cave in a island in the north of Britain, but the love stone only appear if we had true love, so that's the challenge of obtain the love stone.

Says Diana holding Akko's hand.

- Is cold outside but maybe the things with you there can get hotter.

Says Akko biting her lips.

- We aren't gonna have sex at the cave, I'm just gonna call our friends there if they want to form the love stone.

Says Diana holding Akko's jacket.

- So is better to go with Lotte and Barbara, they are more like us, I've never seen them fighting at each other, even us sometimes we enter into a discussion, but they are a so perfect couple.

Says Akko.

- And we aren't perfect Akko? Do you think I'm not sufficient to make you happy?

Says Diana sarcastically.

- Chill Diana! I don't say that we aren't...

Says Akko before Diana interrupts her with a hug.

- I'm just kidding my love.

Says Diana with her finger over Akko's mouth.

Akko and Diana goes to Barbara private room door and they both heard moans, that was from her and Lotte doing sex, then both girls goes to the couch where Amanda and Hannah where kissing each other.

- Oh great now we have to handle with a lot of couples here.

Says Akko inflating her cheeks.

- Don't complain with that you and Diana are the last ones to be together here.

Says Amanda pointing to Akko and Diana.

- We started to date three days after you girls and before that we have chemistry, different that the two girls that need a cupid bee honey to do their first time because you can't do by yourselves...

Says Akko before Diana interrupts her with her finger over Akko's mouth.

- Akko! Language! You're acting like a kid.