Australia GP

23 October 2016, after the wonderful race that Diana did at home, had another race in Japan, where Cavendish did not get such impressive results due to her broom not being very fast, but it was not enough to lose the third position in the championship.

The girls were in Adelaide, Australia, staying at the Watson family residence, where only Harriet and Madeleine lived, Laura, Bernadette, Hellene, Akko and Diana came, the others did not come because it was too far, it was afternoon that day and the girls were talking to each other before the race started, which would be the night, due to Adelaide's time being 8 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Weddinburgh and the race would not start until 8 o'clock at night.

Madeleine was in the living room of her house having a cup of tea while talking to the girls, Harriet was sitting on the sofa and using her wand showing magic to little Hellene who was sitting staring in wonder at the glow.

- It's being a wonder to host you here at home, I feel very lonely here when Harriet is in school, since Lucy was arrested I don't have anyone else to stay here at home with... Too bad you're leaving today...

Says Madeleine.

- Why don't you move to the United Kingdom?

Says Laura.

- I was already thinking that since my sister was arrested, here in Australia our family has lost a lot of name; they keep relating me with Lucy... Harriet is bullied at school because of her criminal aunt.

Says Madeleine.

- Apart from that in nine years your sister will be released and she needs a place to live.

Says Laura.

- I'm just waiting for Harriet's holiday to start and then we'll move, here in Australia the year ends at the beginning of December, I've already sorted out the paperwork, so tell Croix and Chariot I'm coming, after all how are they?

Says Madeleine having tea.

- They are doing very well, the twins are already being able to eat other things besides just breast milk, from time to time Croix invites me to her school as a broom racer and their students love to see me, already Chariot is studying more about cooking, she wants to make a bakery full of delicious sweets, which I hope she can, I will be one of the main customers.

Says Laura.

- You're always thinking with stomach Laura, I'm really impressed with how Diana and Atsuko have been doing at WBRC, I was jumping with excitement watching the Scottish GP, that was one of the best races I've ever seen.

Says Madeleine.

While the girls were talking about the race, Hellene took the wand in Harriet's hand and started trying to use magic, but nothing came out, until she tried again just this time the little girl says "kadabla" and a little shine comes out of the wand which shocked them.

Meanwhile away from there at 9am in Weddinburgh, Maryl and Merrill were at the Cavendish family residence and were getting ready to go and visit Lucy Watson, since last time Merrill took Frank instead of her sister and this made her quite jealous.

- Finally I go to visit Lucy Watson, I thought she'd leave me two more months without seeing her and you take your husband again, just to say you're married.

Says Maryl.

- Calm down, jealous girl, mom won't run away from you, no, I know you really want to visit her, but why haven't you been alone all this time?

Says Merrill.

- Because I couldn't stand being alone with that damn thing!

Says Maryl turning her face.