1 year of a relationship

31 October 2015, A month has passed since the broom relay in Luna Nova, due to Sarah Bernhardt, Chloé ended up having to be more cautious with what she said and even asked Finellan not to ask her to do services, as this would generate a mistrust of her roommate, who talked a lot with Diana and Akko, That was going to be just another normal Halloween day, but for the Cavendish Kagari couple, it was their one-year anniversary, Akko was dressed up as Chariot in the Du Nord racing suit and Diana was dressed up as Croix in the Meridies racing suit, leaving the girls confused.

- Is that a Haloween costume?

Says Amanda dressed up as a werewolf

- And what's wrong with that?

Says Diana with her arms crossed.

- Love! Are you the werewolf?

Says Hannah dressed like a nurse calling for Amanda.

- Awooo! I'm with Diana and Akko.

Says Amanda howling.

- I'm going my werewolf!

Says Hannah going to Amanda.

- Now all fantasy has to be scary and Hannah, don't you think that dress is too provocative?

Says Diana with her arms crossed.

- I don't care, so I won't be wearing it.

Says Hannah.

- That's hot, baby.

Says Amanda slaping Hannah's ass.

- Hmmmm, you want the gynecology session early?

Says Hannah moaning while Diana and Akko were blushing and decided to go somewhere else.

Diana and Akko, could finally enjoy the Halloween party, there would be no more obstacles to get in the way of them, like a swear word that would come out of nowhere on the microphone, they even had some couples kissing, one of them was Emma and Jasminka, the two were two weeks away together, after Bianchi noticed that Antonenko was in love with her, the couple Cavendish Kagari goes to the two of them to talk a little bit.

- Hey, girls.

Says Diana waving to both of them.

- I have to say something, I love Halloween parties, when I lived in Brazil, I didn't have those Halloween parties, it was very paia, even more that I lived in a rural area and it only got worse.

Says Emma in a Slavic costume with a beret and an Abibas kit.

- But now you can have all the Halloween parties you want love, as well as lots of trick or treat.

Says Jasminka dressed like an astronaut.

- I already have both on you, my hottie.

Says Emma hugging Jasminka and passing her hand through her butt.

- I wonder if there's a couple here who aren't horny.

Says Diana.

- Well, well the couple of the two failed racers.

Says Chloé dressed up as a demon in a red suit with demon horns decorating her head.

- Look, I don't know about you guys, but it seems like the demon there doesn't have a stable relationship with her girlfriend.

Says Emma holding her laugh.

- Excuse me? Your Brazilian asshole.

Says Chloé furious.