The second broom relay for Akko

September 25, 2015, comes the day of another broom relay in Luna Nova, the teams, red, green, lilac, blue and yellow are the favorites to win the event, Diana began to make some investigations about Finellan and Chloé, were all already waiting in the sectors talking to each other.

- Let's see which of us is the best.

Says Diana.

- Today my broom will not break, I will show that I won as much as in the last year.

Says Akko.

- (Cavendish lost to that mundane, but how disgusting! Let's see if this damn bitch goes far, I'll do my best to get her out of this dispute).

- Impressive that you have reached so far you mundane but know that you just got lucky, you had to force your broom altered to win from Cavendish, because you have no ability.

Says Chloé.

- What about your ability to beat Diana in the late year?

Says Akko.

- Take that baguette!

Says Amanda laughing.

- First of all the conversation didn't reach the disgusting Yankee, secondly I didn't win because of the lack of competence of my teammates, Diana had luck, their little friends are privileged to be able to study a more advanced magic,

Says Chloé.

- That's just a little talk.

Says Akko showing Chloé the tongue.

- Will you shut up or I'll have to send you back to Arcturus so I can teach you a...

Chloé says until Diana goes to her and slaps her.

- Listen here, you bitch! Don't think I'm just gonna leave what you did to my girlfriend!

Says Diana furious and holding on by Chloé's vest.

- I don't know why you waste your time with this mundane, I'm as pure blood as you Cavendish.

Whispers Chloé in Diana's ear.

- What's pure blood has a terrible character.

Says Diana letting go of Chloé.

- Diana, don't waste any time on that.

Says Akko putting his hand on Diana's shoulder.

- (Diana being the one who wants a fight? I've never seen that before. It looks like it's going to rain today and Akko wants to break up that same fight, what else is going to happen? Will the planets line up?)

Meanwhile in the stands were Croix, Chariot, Bernadette and Laura holding Hellene in their laps, talking about who would be the winner of the broom relay.

- You're not hiding anymore Laura, what a change.

Says Croix.

- I'm just here to watch that race. I did my job last year.

Says Laura.

- A lot has changed since last year; I'm not alone anymore... Before, it was just me and Laura watching, that, by the way, was a bad disguise.

Says Croix.

- I may disguise myself badly, but no one noticed it was me and I didn't think O'Neill was my daughter.

Says Laura laughing.

- Amanda O'Neill looks nothing like Laura, just the color of her hair reminds me a little, but I think they are a separate lineage from her family, my love, a lineage that has height.