A last Christmas in Luna Nova

24 December 2016, it was Christmas Eve in Luna Nova, Akko was in the blue team room and woke up next to her girlfriend, giving her a good morning kiss which ends up waking Diana up.

- Good morning, my love.

Says sleepy Diana smiling at Akko.

- Good morning, cute cabbage.

Says Akko smiling back.

Akko gets up and stretches, wearing the uniform of Luna Nova, while Diana was still wrapped under the blankets, since it was very cold that day, so she gets up with a bit of fear and also puts on her winter uniform while shivering from the cold, after getting dressed she gets a hug from Kagari.

- I know you're cold, love. Kagari here will warm you up.

Says Akko rubbing her cheeks on Diana's cheeks.

- I love you Akko, I love your warm hugs.

Says Diana with a corner smile.

So after the two finished their personal hygiene, they left Diana's private room and it was in the greatest synchrony, as Lotte, Barbara, Hannah and Amanda left at the same time, which made they laugh a little there.

- Good morning girls, it seems that today we all decided to go out together, what are you doing for tonight?

Says Diana.

- Oh I don't know, maybe the same old Christmas party.

Says Barbara.

- We need to have the Christmas party! This is our last Christmas! Something big and unforgettable, that we won't forget on the day we graduate, we will remember this day for the rest of our lives.

Says Amanda determined.

- Wow Amanda, how exciting.

Says Akko as she rubbed her eyes.

- I just want it to be unforgettable, because next year I'm moving to the United States; it's going to be hard to see you...

Says Amanda.

Then the girls hug Amanda in a group hug and the three couples leave the blue team's room, passing by the corridors that had a much more Christmas decoration than the previous year, as they pass by, the girls from the yellow team leave the room and wave to the three couples who wave back, Then they decide to follow the couple as they were on their way to the middle class rooms corridor, while they chatted about the Christmas party they wanted to have, until they reached the middle class teams' rooms corridor.

- Hey, girls!

Says Emma going towards them.

- Hi Emma!

Say the girls waving to Emma.

Emma gets to the girls while Avery was exchanging glances with Sarah and soon the two walk towards each other giving a very intense kiss, Mary goes to the group of girls and then after the couple Bernhardt Wong stop kissing and go to the group, they tell that they plan to have a big Christmas party, since that will be the last of them.

- But of course I'll help; you can leave it to me! I love Christmas!

Says Emma.

- Now all that's left is to call Sucy and the girls from the green team, we'll use the huge fourth moon; it's been vacant for years.

Says Amanda.

- But for that we have to have the authorization from director Holbrooke, the fourth moon is meant for teachers and who is in the administration position of Luna Nova, I don't know if she will release for some teenagers like us to make confusion.