Playing in the snow on July part 1

24th July 2017, after the race three couples had stayed at an inn in Bariloche, Argentina, Diana and Akko made the most of the night of love and were woken up at 5 a.m. by Laura who cast a water spell on the two who got up irritated.

- Damn it, Mom! Do you have any idea how cold it is?

Says Diana lifting herself up covering her body with a blanket and shivering with cold.

- Well, I'm waiting for you in the cafeteria, not because you're somewhere else that you won't be relaxing and having sex. You have to train harder if you want to stay in history.

Says Laura leaving their room.

- What a shit! I just wish I could rest a bit, this training of my mother's is a bit exaggerated and I thought we could stay here and enjoy the day without any cramps at the time of the scissors.

Says Diana with her hand on her face and going to the bathroom while Akko went along.

- (That Diana... It's been over a year and she's still the princess of luxury as usual... I even got used to it, Laura is much heavier than Croix ever was, but I know it will help us get better and it's nice to see Diana grumbling).

After the Cavendish Kagari couple took a bath and did their personal hygiene, as well as putting on the training suit they always wear, being a sweatshirt, shirt and a jacket since it was doing 4C/39F that day, the two arrive in the kitchen and as always Diana was sulking and somewhat sleepy while eating and Laura noticed this and was just kidding her daughter.

- The cabbage is angry huh? What's the matter? I know it sucks, but if you don't train, you'll still have all the time in the world for your fire to be lit, the way you and Akko make noise... I've never seen anyone who...

Says Laura until Akko interrupts her.

- Don't come talking about us! You two who don't seem to have aged a bit, needed me and Diana to use a spell to isolate the sound so as not to hear your screams, I don't know how someone likes to get slapped in the ass so much, that must be why an avalanche happened.

Says Akko laughing.

- Oh fuck you, now go, eat soon, the good thing is that here is winter and you can train in a different condition or do you think I came here this time wanting to take you just to fuck and ski?

Says Laura with her arms crossed.

- What a genius plan and evil at the same time, mother... Don't you think about the cramps on my thigh?

Says Diana.

- Diana is just a spoiled complainer, the positions she tries to take are also asking for cramps and I still have to keep massaging.

Says Akko inflating her cheeks.

- Spoiled is your ass.

Says Diana blushing.

- He's really spoiled heh.

Says Akko on her lips.

- The fire is for later! Come on!

Says Laura opening the door as a cold wind blew into the house.

So the Cavendish Kagari couple started the training with push-ups this time it was not Laura who sat on the back of the girls, but a weight of 50kg was placed, it was 25 push-ups, if that was not enough, the two of them still had to do a 15km walk on top of a hill, running along a trail, only Laura demanded that the two of them run out of coats, so they would get used to the cold, if on the outside it was 4C/39F, where they walked that it was in a higher area, it was -8C/17F and the ground was very thick snow.