Mechanics at love

8th March 2015, after the victory of Akko in the 3rd match of the BBRT, Keiko and Constanze are constantly checking the broom since the next race is going to start two weeks, in that morning they could manage to repair the broom, then Constanze asks for Keiko go to the magic shop buys new magic orbs for the broom, when the Yamaguchi goes to Blightonbury she ends up meeting Barbara and Lotte walking together holding hands, Keiko stares to them a little sad.

- (I wish it was me with Cons... But I didn't have the courage to declare to her... After that kiss she is a little shy and even quieter than usual... Why did I was so impulsive doing that...)

Lotte and Barbara goes to Keiko that was tripping thinking of Constanze naked covering her body with wrenches and gears, then Barbara snaps her fingers in front of Keiko.

- Oh I'm just tripping, hello Barbara, hello Lotte.

Says Keiko a little blushed.

- This tripping has a name and is Constanze occupying your mind.

Says Barbara.

- Yeah, is her, I have to admit, but well I need to buy some magic orbs for the brooms.

Says Keiko.

- We could go with and says some tips for you to open your heart with Constanze.

Says Lotte smiling to Keiko.

Lotte, Barbara and Keiko walks through the streets talking about relationships and giving some tips to the Yamaguchi girl to conquer the heart of Constanze, since she's too shy, Keiko buys the magic orbs and takes a deep breath, she takes courage picks her broom and fly back to Luna Nova, while Barbara and Lotte stares to the Yamaguchi girl.

- She has all the cute girls to fall in Love and choose the shyest of Luna Nova... Keiko is really unlucky, that reminds me a lot of Diana and Akko, but way harder.

Says Barbara.

- But with Diana and Akko is different, Akko is way more extroverted than Keiko and when she kissed Diana at the first time they hate each other.

Says Lotte.

- As for Hannah said Constanze reaction is just freezing blushed, they both like each other.

Says Barbara.

- And hey Barb, what we should do today...

Says Lotte biting her lips.

- Are you talking about that thing?

Says Barbara with a pervert smile.

- What about we visit my parents and have a moment at the sauna?

Says Lotte holding Barbara's jacket.

- But Lottie... I don't even know your parent's... They are gonna like me being your girlfriend?

Says Barbara blushed.

Barbara and Lotte walk around the city a little, then they go back to Luna Nova change their clothes while Keiko is at the basement of the green team walking to Constanze that is waiting a little bored.

- (Now is my time to act I'm very inspired now... I can't hold this feeling towards Keiko).

- Are these orbs that you want?

Says Keiko giving the bag with the orbs to Constanze.

- Yeah, but I'm not going to use this anymore.

Says Constanze stanbot, while Constanze throw the bag.

- What? But I go to Blightonbury and I ended up meeting the girls, there's a lot of work to bring that heavy bag here.