Laura is sick

Two weeks have passed, the Covid-19 virus that used to be just a little flu ended up being something very serious in Europe, the cases in Italy and Spain gave a huge escalation to the point that they started a forced quarantine, it was a real chaos in these countries, the United Kingdom was also very affected, but by starting the quarantine before, it is even having a good control over the proliferation of the disease, which now was not just another little flu, becoming a big global pandemic, with more than 1 million infected worldwide.

In Luna Nova, the presence classes were interrupted for an indeterminate time and soon Sarah and Diana went running after the damage by starting to create a system of classes at a distance, some witch students had to return home and few stayed, and in each room was limited to only one girl per team, being mandatory the use of a mask and sanitize themselves when leaving. Until one of the students contracted the virus and they all had to go home, as well as the teachers, which caused the doors of Luna Nova to close. Only the teachers and employees who lived there remained.

On 17th March, Adeleine Du Nord dies, at the age of 102, due to this witch flu, which really affects a lot the Du Nord family, and who takes the lead is Anna Du Nord, Chariot's grandmother.

27th March 2020, as much as the whole family insisted, Laura ended up being infected with the Covid-19 virus and got the witch flu, which soon caused a huge scare in the family, she even had to stay isolated, which already left Bernadette a little depressed, Since she was used to sleeping with her wife and touching all the time, now she had to perform a whole sanitary process just to be able to give food the same that was very bad, McLaren was even coughing up blood and needed to breathe with an inhaler sometimes, which worried the whole family even more. In this Akko appears behind the girls holding a broom and with a backpack on her back.

- Girls, we can't just stand here, I'm going to Farnese to get Nessie's saliva.

Says Akko.

- I go with you my love.

Says Diana.

- No!

They all say.

- You are pregnant my love! Let me do everything, it will be just a quiet little trip to get some medicine and soon Laura will return to Bernadette's arms.

Says Akko kissing Diana goodbye.

Akko takes her broom and jumps out the window and goes with all speed to Loch Ness in the hope of meeting with Farnese and to end Laura's suffering. Meanwhile back at the Cavendish family residence, McLaren was lying in her bed writhing in pain and coughing up blood, also suffering from respiratory problems and barely able to eat, Bernadette was watching her from afar on a glass where it was possible for the two of them to see each other.

-Bern... That was a big mistake of mine... I'm sorry... I don't think so... I should... I went too far in trying... Create a vaccine on my own... Own...

Says Laura coughing.

- Hey love, it's not your fault, we are here to take care of you and give you all the love and affection you deserve.

Says Bernadette worried.

- I really underestimated this witch flu, but I noticed that the virus affects the most powerful witches more, as if it took my power and came together to affect my system more, something like this cannot have been made from natural causes...

Says Laura coughing again.

- Love do you still think this has a laboratory origin and was created by governments to manipulate us witches?

Says Bernadette.

- Now I am even surer, if this affects the powerful witches in a greater way, it is with all certainty a method of controlling the witches and getting rid of the most powerful ones.