Akko's training

3rd September 2014 another class day starts but with different disciplines, Akko is still struggling and causing a lot of mess in the classes with everyone laughing at her, then the Tech Magic Class starts and is different from the normal classes, is with the use of cell phone and professor Croix enters flying using a robot.

- Welcome witches to the awesome world of the technology and for the students that was with me for the last year, welcome back! I'm Professor Croix and I'm going to be your guide for this great world.

Says Croix.

- Is just impressing how Professor Croix just in the first minute is less boring than the other professors here.

Whisper Akko to Sucy and Lotte.

- Oh Akko looks like you're very interested, why don't you share to us what you whispered with your friends.

Says Croix pointing to Akko.

- Ah! That's nothing Professor Croix, I'm just saying... Uhm... Eh... A Secret, yeah a secret.

Says Akko ashamed.

- So you like to whisper secrets to your friends in the class time? Well looks like I will invite you and your friends to whisper secrets outside of my room.

Says Croix.

Everyone in class is staring and laughing at Akko that was tense.

- No! No! Please Professor Croix I'm not going to do that again! I'm sorry.

Says Akko desperately.

- Well I'm going to be tolerant but I'm warning that I have a 3 warnings tolerance and you have just hit your first warning, you're marked on your cell phone.

Says Croix typing on her cell phone.

- What! Well okay Professor Croix, I promise to don't do that again.

Says Akko looking to her cell phone.

The tech magic starts and is really different, Akko is struggling a bit but Croix is so good learning that suddenly the Kagari was getting it, when the classes ends, everyone was leaving but when Akko is leaving with her friend Croix holds them.

- You stay here with me. Lotte and Sucy you're free to leave.

Says Croix pointing to Akko.

- Well we see you soon Akko.

Says Lotte leaving with Sucy.

- But the classes are over Professor Croix.

Says Akko.

- Yeah, but your special training starts now, come with me.

Says Croix.

Croix and Akko goes to Luna Nova yards and then Croix gives Akko a broom but she feel off with the weight.

- What is this broom and why is so heavy?

Says Akko.

- Well this is a training broom now you're going try to catch this from me.

Says Croix holding a flag.

- Okay, I just need to pick my broom and...

Says Akko before Croix interrupts her.

- You're going to use this broom.

Says Croix pointing to the heavy broom.

- But this thing is heavy how this is going to take off? How much this weight?