Ireland GP

A few days have passed since Lucy and Madeleine met again that same day, Harry, Phoebe, Megan, Laura and April, went to the cemetery to visit Rosemary Morris at the cemetery, as well as the Cavendish family who came to visit Daryl Cavendish, since August 14th was two years since they both died.

20th August 2017, After these events comes another race, this time is the Irish GP, Diana practically dominated the free practice and qualifying, starting from pole position, the couple Cavendish Kagari this time stayed at the residence of the McLaren family, as well as Megan, April, Phoebe, Laura and Bernadette who spent the weekend there, Akko and Diana as always wake up next to each other and give a kiss good morning.

- So love ready for another run where I'm gonna kick your ass?

Says Akko.

- You can only be sleepy to think about it.

Says Diana laughing and yawning.

- Hey Diana... I got an idea, we're just gonna run until 2019 right? I was thinking here... How about a better three of us, whoever wins two WBRC championships will be able to choose our daughter's name.

Says Akko with her hand on her chin.

- You know it's a great idea, Akko... So you mean the one with the most championships until 2019 will be able to choose the name? But what if one of us doesn't win the championship?

Says Diana.

- Then the decision will be settled on who came out on top... As if any of the other racers could offer any risk of winning over us... Julia Villeneuve... Megan Jordan... Those are the only ones who come closest; we're way ahead until Evelyn Schwarz and Maria Clara who are champions.

Says Akko.

- So be it, you can be sure that our daughter or maybe our daughters will have a name of my choosing.

Says Diana confident with her hand on her chest.

- And have you thought of a name?

Says Akko curious.

- Ah this will be a bet for this race, if you beat me today I'll tell you the name I chose for our little Cavendish Kagari.

Says Diana getting up.

- Kagari Cavendish you mean.

Says Akko.

- So even by the order of last names you want to compete?

Says Diana with a perverted smile.

So the Cavendish Kagari couple start to do their personal hygiene and get ready to go out for another run, after that Diana and Akko go to the kitchen of the McLaren family home where Chelsea was spoiling Laura and it made Bernadette jealous, on the outside she didn't look it, but inside Cavendish was boiling with jealousy, Chelsea was doing everything to divert the subject from Mary's pregnancy.

- It's really good when you come here with gingerbread... You might as well come more often Laura... I get lonely around here...

Says Chelsea looking down while Laura hugged Chelsea.

- (That nickname doesn't... Oh, shit. The gingerbread you're about to see is my hand on your face... What a cute way to call my wife's breasts...)

- It's been a while since you called me sis... I thought that nickname was cute... But that was no reason to demand that Holly and Mary have to be mothers!

Says Laura scolding Chelsea.

- Oh, but I'm the leader of the family, I just wanted to make a condition so that Mary could be accepted as a McLaren.