Luna Nova mysterious attic

March 27, 2017, The day after the race, it was another normal day of classes, it was already evident that they were starting their studies for the final tests, but even so, it did not make much difference to Akko and Diana who already knew everything, after all part of the training also involved learning magic and Laura knew a lot of advanced things, apart from that Cavendish was studying to be principal of Luna Nova.

After classes ended that day, Hannah and Amanda called Akko and Diana for a walk, as well as an idea.

- Hey girls, how about exploring the attic of Luna Nova?

Says Amanda.

- No way! I have extra classes today and even if I didn't, I don't want to get in trouble.

Says Diana.

- Oh, I'm in!

Says Akko smiling.

- Akko! If they catch you, do you know how much trouble you'll get into?

Says Diana.

- It's worth the risk, we're in the last year and I want to make the most of it.

Says Akko.

- Okay, go then Akko, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Says Diana with her hand in her face.

- (I don't need to, so I'll graduate as a principal and I'll be able to walk all over the building without being afraid of being caught by the teachers or the fairy monitors, I just hope Akko won't be caught, I wouldn't be able to stand seeing her getting bullied).

Then Akko, Amanda and Hannah run out of there and first go to the green team room where they meet Emma and Jasminka who were there kissing and playing MagicStation 2, the trio begins to plan how they are going to go through the attic, since the last time they installed cameras because they suspect someone who came there, asked for help for the couple Antonenko Bianchi, but the two did not accept, the trio decides to go down to the basement and see with Keiko and Constanze.

- Hey Keiko, Hey Cons! Could you guys help us with something?

Says Amanda while Keiko and Constanze were under two blankets.

- Hmmm... Ahhh... Fuck!

Says Constanze in German with his head out of the corberator and angry.

- I think we'd better come back later.

Says Hannah blushing and pulling Amanda up her shirt sleeve.

- Just say what you want? Now that you've ruined the weather.

Says Keiko angry and inflating her cheeks.

Keiko and Constanze stand up covering their bodies with blankets and then Hannah, Amanda and Akko turn their faces so that the girls can change and put on their clothes until the couple of mechanics warn the trio that they are going to them.

- So what do you want?

Says Keiko.

- We need your help to hack into the cameras of the academy near the attic, we're kind of gonna go exploring there.

Says Amanda.

- If you pay us well, maybe we can do it.

Says Keiko stretching out her hand until Akko gives her 400 pounds.

- Now do it.

Says Akko.

- Whoa! Where'd you get all that money?